Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with eczema would not be using that exfoliating stick thing! The bra is also grim. That cannot be comfortable!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She always manages to outdo herself in becoming worse. Keep going with your awful diet, lifestyle, and content Ana. You’re killing your own brand 😂😭 and eventually no one will want to work with you

Reactions: 2
Fun fact, I saw her in Manchester once after a night out in McDonalds (shock) and she was looking round and trying to make herself look better to see if anybody noticed her, it was so embarrassing. She’s on a different planet and definitely not slaying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I don’t have any sibling but if I did I wouldn’t be asking them about sex before the age of at least 14 after they had the talks in an educational environment, she is absolutely disgusting I hope she feels ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 14
I don’t have any sibling but if I did I wouldn’t be asking them about sex before the age of at least 14 after they had the talks in an educational environment, she is absolutely disgusting I hope she feels ashamed of herself.
I have a 11 year old nephew and I would no way use him like this! It’s a major safeguarding issue!

Reactions: 8
I think she's had one or two one night stands so she's had sex, but not with a partner to actually know more about it if that makes sense.
I think this to. Maybe also a few fingerings in the toilets. But nothing beyond that. She talks about sex in such a cheap way that she can't possibly have had any kind of sexual relationship. Mature women who have had relationships don't brag that they're good at 'sucking cock'. She's one night stand material, nothing more. Especially with a face like hers

Reactions: 16
The way that Atticus keeps saying to her “ask me some decent questions” and she keeps steering it back to age inappropriate personal questions is just weird and so juvenile. Frankly, he seemed to be the most mature out of the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s SO annoying. Why is she wearing glam hair down and white trainers hiking, and just a hoodie on a cold and windy day. The way Callum was clearly embarrassed about wearing actual hiking shoes goes to show how tediously immature the others are. Only one of them took a bag. None of them seemed to have reusable water bottles. They like to think they’re grown because they’ve gone for a hike instead of drinking in a park, but they’re still like clueless toddlers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She cant do anything on her own, needs Freya to help her clean her flat. Clean it yourself!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Did anyone notice that she said hoard-erar in her latest vid instead of ‘hoarder’
Yet this girl claims to be an author, shocking when she can’t even speak correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her presents for atticus were surprisingly understated for her! Bit rubbish of her to ruin it and say it was a coffee machine mini brand before he’d opened it

Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice her cutting out whatever she said at 4 mins.30? She says "omg you taking the..." sounds like she was going to say bleeping piss or something. Nice Ana.
---
"Even though my apartment like looks really really clean..."
Ana please, stop. My sides can't take the laughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She cant do anything on her own, needs Freya to help her clean her flat. Clean it yourself!
There’s no way her flat should be that filthy!! She lives alone, just clean up as you go! I understand bits of clutter on your desk or kitchen counter but having actual dirt and grime is so grim 🤮

Reactions: 18