Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that video?!
She did a video maybe a year ish ago and it was her, Julie and Damien in a car and in it she spoke to Julie like tit and so did Damien and everyone was commenting about it. Ana deleted it eventually and uploaded another video saying that this is just how her and Julie are blah blah. She obviously deleted it because of the backlash though! Surprised she hasn’t done it with this one yet

Reactions: 7
The way she goes on about sex.. I’m willing to bet money that she’s still a virgin and pretending she’s slept with all these people.. that video with Atticus I'm sorry but what a bleeping woman..

Reactions: 18
When I see Ana with no make up I’m sorry but she is bleeping ugly
---
In fact she’s so ugly she’s scary

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she goes on about sex.. I’m willing to bet money that she’s still a virgin and pretending she’s slept with all these people.. that video with Atticus I'm sorry but what a bleeping woman..
I think she's had one or two one night stands so she's had sex, but not with a partner to actually know more about it if that makes sense.

Reactions: 17
the obsession with being ‘tiny 🥺’ is cringe af but also just absolutely mental considering she’s above average height

Reactions: 16
the obsession with being ‘tiny 🥺’ is cringe af but also just absolutely mental considering she’s above average height
I thought I was average/tallish for a woman and she’s taller than me!

Reactions: 3