Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will delete that atticus video
Shes deleting comments off it like no tomorrow. I think its seriously seriously concerning that she thinks its okay to post something like that. That child is ten years old and she is talking about his penis, sex and crushes. Its actually sickening. Imagine if it was an older brother talking to his younger sister this way? Let that sink in. I'm shocked. And I will not accept being called dramatic either, I will be dramatic af and stand up for the safety of all children, online and in person. Ana, you are grot bag

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
She’s done that thing with the comments on the atticus video where I can see my own comment saying it’s inappropriate but no one else can

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I honestly considered reaching out to her management about that video. But they are probably the ones deleting comments.

Reactions: 27
as a responsible parent I would be asking Ana to rip down that video if that was my child. It is sooo inappropriate that it actually felt illegal watching a 10 year old get so exploited with such questions.

Reactions: 35
Well she'll always be known for grooming her own little brother to help push her brand of being sex obsessed. Then again she's always groomed him with presents and trips away for appearing in her vlogs. Maybe she was aiming to attract views from wrong'uns all along

Reactions: 11
The video was just v bizarre. Not only the overly sexual questions, but the tone of her voice and the way she was talking and looking at him was almost seductive 😬 nasty.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
'Do you fancy any of my friends?' Ana no one not even your little brother fancies anyone from that greasy gang. :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The fact m'jules allows her to keep this video up on YouTube is simply disgusting. How does she even for one second think that that's OK. Responsible parenting nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 26
The fact m'jules allows her to keep this video up on YouTube is simply disgusting. How does she even for one second think that that's OK. Responsible parenting nowhere to be seen
Probably got a chunk of the earnings from it
---
The video was just v bizarre. Not only the overly sexual questions, but the tone of her voice and the way she was talking and looking at him was almost seductive 😬 nasty.
Wasn't it. She's a proper creep. If any of her mates were real mates, they'd have had a quiet word with her and it would've been taken down. Proof they just laugh at her and are probably reading all these comments and loving it

Reactions: 7
Seriously, I don't understand how she can't see how inappropriate it is. It's fine to be having these discussions with curious 10 year olds, but not online for the world to see.

Reactions: 14
According to the back cover, she talks about the ick in her book. Literally what else is there to say about the ick!? It’s been done. It’s now just a word that a lot of zoomers and millennials sprinkle into everyday conversation, and EVERYONE knows what it means. Her book really is just gonna be tired, copied platitudes that have already been done to DEATH. She should have written it at least three years ago.

ETA: Same with situationships, ghosting, and red flags (which has pretty much lost its meaning). 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surprised she hasn’t deleted the Damien video because she was quick to delete that one where she spoke to her mom like a piece of tit and everyone called her out on it

Reactions: 3