Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amckx

she has "poured her heart and soul" into getting a ghostwriter it appears... she's been working on it for a year but managed to write a FULL book in the space of 4 months all whilst making shitty chocolates with an unheard of company, going on fake dates, being a gym girly and sucking up saffrons arse? this is the last straw for me istg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Why is no one talking about how she wanted to pick up her acrylic nail from the DIRTY FLOOR IN A CAR PARK and put it back on her nail and then eat McDonald’s after WITH HER DIRTY HANDS 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
In the same sentence as she says she didn’t have a ghost writer, she says “I’ve never wrote a book before” … with that grammar I don’t believe you didn’t get any help

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
“Im probably not going to film when I drive around” why’s that Ana? Oh incase you gat caught out again you StOooopid Girl

• Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
Ana is definitely in on it, you can just tell with her acting and today’s story about how she’s meeting up with the admirer at a bar (I don’t believe she’d actually do that if some weirdo was sending her stuff 😂). I’d be willing to bet that she’s launching something with PLT at 7pm tomorrow.

Reactions: 40

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying she’s not ready for a boyfriend when all she goes on about how this is the year of the boyfriend😂 oh I remember she doesn’t want a boyfriend because she’s too independent! Says the girl that doesn’t do anything on her own!!😅

GuruGossiper105

I don’t understand Ana at all she says I’ve been going to the gym and trying to eat a bit healthier but then proceeds to get out breadsticks and chocolate dip ?? It’s not healthy because it’s ‘less sugar’ 😩😭 and then eats all that ultra processed beige TGIs food for her dinner and thinks it’s healthy because it’s with a side salad

• Haha
  • Heart

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
She literally chose items to put in a box and everyone is applauding her like it’s genius, likelihood someone else made all the decisions for her and just stuck her face on it, but this is what we’re being told is “work”
It’s crazy that this is considered ‘work’ in 2024. There’s endless things she could choose to do with a platform as big as hers but this is what she signs up for, seriously what is the purpose? Because her target audience will not be spending £40 on a box of sweets. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 39
Sorry what the fuck is an "everything shower"
View attachment 2719687
When you shower you SHOULD be washing EVERYTHING!!

This is why she's always looking STANK........STANK
Shower daily for washing body, and and everything shower would be when I'm washing hair too, or everytjing everything shower is hair and shaving legs etc. I don't wash my hair every time I shower so I relate to this.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
The music part is was cringey. It’s probably music that Haz and Tia like. It’s giving 16 year old trying to appear cool.
Even the music she listens to doesn’t suit her 😂😂 She tries too hard to seem like a baddie. She suits listening to Shawn Mendes or something

• Haha