Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day clips of their podcast show up on my TikTok and each one is exactly the same.....Ana making up some fake date she's been on or was going to go on and Saffron looking bored af and like she knows Ana's lying. Ever since Saffron got a bf, Ana has been so desperate to make it seem like she has even a crumb of a love life and it's so sad

Reactions: 25
Every day clips of their podcast show up on my TikTok and each one is exactly the same.....Ana making up some fake date she's been on or was going to go on and Saffron looking bored af and like she knowsAna's lying. Ever since Saffron got a bf, Ana has been so desperate to make it seem like she has even a crumb of a love life and it's so sad
She really wants that insta worthy bf who she takes to soho farmhouse and is said to be "goals" on tiktok

Shes sooo delulu

Reactions: 16
The thing is, even if she does find a bf, he'll meet Joolie and Bratticus once then run a mile

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every day clips of their podcast show up on my TikTok and each one is exactly the same.....Ana making up some fake date she's been on or was going to go on and Saffron looking bored af and like she knows Ana's lying. Ever since Saffron got a bf, Ana has been so desperate to make it seem like she has even a crumb of a love life and it's so sad
Saffron was even cynical when Ana said the guy she’s going on dates with at the moment, isn’t into social media. Saffron was like ‘are you sure he’s not just saying that’ 😂 Ana was like ‘I’ve had confirmation through a friend of a friend’ 😭😂

you could tell saffron was like ‘yeahhh righttt okayyy’ 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘I don’t have any pictures of him because he hasn’t got any posts on Instagram’ at this point I don’t even think this ‘gentle boy’ exists 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘I don’t have any pictures of him because he hasn’t got any posts on Instagram’ at this point I don’t even think this ‘gentle boy’ exists 😭
Yeah it seems too suspicious, surely he has a display photo or something??

Reactions: 5
Yeah it seems too suspicious, surely he has a display photo or something??
I wanna give him benefit of the doubt, as a 22 y/o whos been insta-free for a couple of months lol. One of my friends at uni also didn’t get insta till he was 25. Speaking to colleagues friends etc I think its actually more common than you’d think, at least it was for me.

Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before, but it’s very much giving “George Glass” 🤭🤭🤥🤥

IMG_9914.gif
IMG_9913.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wanna give him benefit of the doubt, as a 22 y/o whos been insta-free for a couple of months lol. One of my friends at uni also didn’t get insta till he was 25. Speaking to colleagues friends etc I think its actually more common than you’d think, at least it was for me.
Oh for sure, I barely use it myself. I think in anas case it just seems to convenient that he has no pics, another imaginary date

Reactions: 1
So the new guy is Cles boyfriends best friend, has no posts and a pic of himself as a child as his profile pics (unless that was a lie). I got as far as Cleo boyfriend and gave up 😅 Do your worst, detectives.

Reactions: 7

when saffron mentions her BEST FRIEND .. Ana’s face 😭😭😭 think it’s time to realise that saff doesn’t think of you as her best mate anymore Ana. The way saffron was talking was as if Ana’s just some random person chatting to her. If my best friend called someone else their best friend I would be absolutely crushed.

Reactions: 22
So the new guy is Cles boyfriends best friend, has no posts and a pic of himself as a child as his profile pics (unless that was a lie). I got as far as Cleo boyfriend and gave up 😅 Do your worst, detectives.
Ooorr naurrr cleooyy the condensation

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sounds sus to me. If what shes saying is true, I bet you any money he has a secret gf on the side lol

Reactions: 2
She’s been mentioning lately about how bad her eyesight is. Has anyone ever seen her drive in glasses? I just find it so odd that for someone with such poor eyesight she NEVER wears her glasses. My eyesight is better than hers and I couldn’t even imagine driving without lenses or glasses. Just find it odd we never see her even vlog with them on if it’s that bad!

Reactions: 18
She’s been mentioning lately about how bad her eyesight is. Has anyone ever seen her drive in glasses? I just find it so odd that for someone with such poor eyesight she NEVER wears her glasses. My eyesight is better than hers and I couldn’t even imagine driving without lenses or glasses. Just find it odd we never see her even vlog with them on if it’s that bad!
She loves to lie/exaggerate anything. My eyesight is so bad and I couldn’t even walk around my house without glasses/contacts. If your eyes were that bad you wouldn’t be going around with no glasses on, she said one of her eyes was -5??? It’s laughable the things she comes out with

Reactions: 7
I am 99% sure there I see a vlog from a while ago, maybe 2017 or so, were she had her eyes tested and they gave her glasses. Never saw them after that video

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.