Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caf.xx

‘My survival guide to love, dating and heartbreak’… Ana hun you’ve had one boyfriend for 3 months, the only heartbreak you’ve had is when the local Tesco runs out of onions

• Haha
Reactions: 57

roryangel

VIP Member
sorry… a collab with a dessert shop…. for valentine’s day??? 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so embarrassing that she’s acting like this is a major achievement 🤣 it’s not impressive in the slightest

• Haha
Reactions: 55

mySON

Chatty Member
saff: do you believe in happily ever after
ana: hmm i dont know i think this is just made up from fairy tales
saff: I absolutely believe in it
ana: oh yeah i definitely do too

u could actually fill a book with examples of ana copying saff it's painful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I'm sure I've harped on about this several time before but one of my favourite looks of hers was in her Ibiza vlogs last year where she wore a full length covered dressed (albeit sheer!) and some light makeup - and again later in that vlog her hair is natural and makeup is light.

Makes her look SO much more youthful and classy!

1706199950046.png
1706199970522.png

1706200039019.png

• Heart
Reactions: 54

ECH

VIP Member
She's 23, she doesn't have enough life experience to write about loving herself, especially when she's spineless

Reactions: 53

newtoyou

VIP Member
Today’s podcast was about things girls do that boys don’t

Ana “when I’m running up the stairs I hold my boobs, I don’t think boys do that” *awkward pause*

Saff: 🤨 “well no cos they don’t have boobs”

Ana: “exactly”

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ggbgg283

Who is buying a toothbrush because 'it'll look nice in the bathroom' (11:35) ?? Guessing Ana doesn't actually brush her teeth then, just buys toothbrushes for the ✨bathroom aesthetic ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

roryangel

VIP Member
“cries in unpierced ears”….. get your ears pierced then? how much of a wimp can you be

Reactions: 49

Susspicious

VIP Member
She keeps going on about how one day she might end up with something “crazy” from the drive-thru. Does she thinks Greggs has a secret menu from which you can order honey-glazed carrots and crisps in a box? It’s really not that exciting, Ana.

• Haha
Reactions: 49