Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I think I might write a book on how to fly a plane this evening, I have no experience in this whatsoever, but as Anna has managed to write a book relationships that she has no experience, and I think I’m probably more than qualified 🤣🤣
I watched Grays Anatomy

Let me write a book on how to be a doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 44

doodlebug

VIP Member
Everything shower is a pretty popular term online these days, I’m surprised to hear so many people question it!

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
please someone take their podcast and whole platform away from them, they are both so THICK. absolutely enrages me that these two inexperienced girls who have no brain cell between them and can even claim they can give advice on dating and relationships. They don’t even discuss DM slides at all?! it’s an absolute shambles and I’d be embarrassed to be a part of it.

“I keep seeing tiktoks of girls saying my bf still hasn’t asked me to be his valentine, I never even knew that was a thing until this year”
“Yeah surely you’d already be his valentine and he wouldn’t have to ask”
“That’s what I thought”

are they actually serious? it’s clearly satire?????? Jesus Christ.

lj_525

Chatty Member
‘The hair and make up is hair and make upping’ WTAF!! It doesn’t even make sense 🤣🤣🙈🙈
---
‘I’m really humming and harring’ I AM DONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯

‘it’s umming and ahhhing’ Anna FFS!

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
booooorrrrinnggggg!

also DYING at her desperately defending the book in the comments 🤣 the front cover literally says ‘my survival guide to love, dating and heartbreak’…. that’s not a book about self love babe x

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Made me laugh how she said she was “smashing this challenge!” You don’t have to do anything ana - you can’t fail!! She’s such a simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Nnew

If she says the "X" is "X"ing one more time I'm out. Can't deal

• Haha
  • Sick

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
My fave part of that food video is when she got the cookies and cream donut and said it tastes like “an original glazed with extra toppings”, as if that’s not what all donuts essentially are 😂

• Haha

franlouiserose

A book on relationships when she’s never been in one and brags how she’s always preferred being single. Make it make sense 🤔🤔

She also tried so hard to look sophisticated with the martini but couldn’t have hated the taste more if she tried…

IMG_8963.jpeg
s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
Anytime Saffron asks Ana a direct question on the podcast that she can’t copy, she responds with ‘I don’t know’ 🙄 Saffron asked Ana if she believes in soulmates and Ana went onto say ‘I do and I don’t…umm I don’t know’ 😫😂 can someone get this girl an opinion for Christmas or something because wowww. It’s only a question Ana calm down lol

The podcast is very much Saffron just talking confidently. Saffron was stating a very common opinion about soulmates and fairytales, Ana then goes onto say that Saffron was coming out with some ‘very deep shit’ - umm, no she wasn’t 😂 please don’t put Saffron on a pedestal she is just as clueless as you lol

I don’t know why Ana just doesn’t research the topic before they talk about it so even if she doesn’t have her own opinion about topics she could use the internet (as we all know tik tok is her favourite app) to research what others think.

Ana having completely nothing to say in any topic they talk about on this podcast makes her look stupid. Poor career move from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42