Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scbu

VIP Member
It’s giving me “The Works” never ending closing down sale bargain bin , I’ll pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

lj_525

Chatty Member
I think I might write a book on how to fly a plane this evening, I have no experience in this whatsoever, but as Anna has managed to write a book relationships that she has no experience, and I think I’m probably more than qualified 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72

LOVE2GOSSIP

Why, why, why, why. "One day my oven glove was grey and now it's BLACK so I've treated myself to a new one, it's giving adulting"
Ana 🤦‍♀️ for the love of all that is holy. Adulting would be knowing you can just FUCKING WASH IT.
I genuinely can't cope with this human any more. It's painful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Susspicious

VIP Member
Her “friends” are absolute SCROUNGERS. She invites them to her shoot and then SHE takes THEM out for dinner to say thank you for coming to the shoot with her. Why isn’t one of her friends taking her out to dinner to congratulate her for this collab that she’s apparently so proud of. I swear they all just follow her around sniffing about for freebies and then Ana bloody rewards them for it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I wonder if she’ll get a Cartier ring to celebrate? And of course get in engraved with “Little dessert shop” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

misssunshineuk

She was invited to Downing Street to talk about loneliness?! The girl who’s never alone because she’s so codependent with her friends

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Windermere

VIP Member
Oh yes let me buy this relationship guide from a deluded 23 year old girl who's only relationship was for a few months

Please... are you not embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 60

doodlebug

VIP Member
Love how Saffron called Ana out for never wearing the right size bra. She even said “you’re boobs are already massive anyway, I don’t know why you try to make them look even bigger by wearing bras that are too small”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58