Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

outof10

Waiting for the cartier gift to herself for the achievement of becoming an✨ AUTHORRR ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

roryangel

VIP Member
the way she tries to pull off the sultry/sexy facial expressions always get me 😭😭🤣 she just looks pissed off and like she’s smelt something bad because she’s just not attractive enough to make it work! i don’t get why hasn’t accepted that the insta baddie vibe isn’t working for her yet

• Haha
Reactions: 39

outof10

I cant get over her justifying that shes no longer ordering takeaways and doing her 30 days of gym - but said its 30 days not consecutive whenever she feels like it, so basically just 'going to the gym' then?? Anything for a tagline tiktok trend chronically online

In that video we see her out having chicken and chips, donuts, pizza takeaway THEN ordering herself lunch as she doesnt have any food in and out AGAIN at the end for dinner 😂 she is a pathalogical liar

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

doodlebug

VIP Member
The power imbalance in their “friendship” makes me so uncomfortable.

This was a little while ago now but the story about Ana’s friend offering her a last minute ticket to Tate McRae and Ana having to decline despite her being a huge fan because she was going to see Elf the Musical with Saffron…this really annoyed me because if it were the other way around, saffron would not have HESITATED to drop Ana for something/someone else, and Ana would’ve been understanding about it. But Ana would never dare defy Saffron in any way 🙄

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Getting a loofah to make the shower look nice! There are no words! 😂
The amount of times that she used the word ‘expensive’ is disgusting. Finally paying your way Ana? It hurts to not get everything gifted eh you grifter?!
The music part is was cringey. It’s probably music that Haz and Tia like. It’s giving 16 year old trying to appear cool.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
“I hold a lot of water retention and bloating in my face. And I think it helps with lymphatic drainage. It’s really expensive and I have no idea what it is, but I saw my friend and heaps of other people getting it so because I’m an unoriginal sheep I’m getting one too!”

God she really will try anything, APART from cutting the sodium and Coke! to reduce her bloating/puffiness! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

amyy

VIP Member
she's never expressed a love for books, english etc but wanted her own book. Make it make sense 😩 It's all down to money and followers unfortunately and NOTHING to do with a passion for literature

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think I might write a book on how to fly a plane this evening, I have no experience in this whatsoever, but as Anna has managed to write a book relationships that she has no experience, and I think I’m probably more than qualified 🤣🤣
Well I bet you've been on a plane more times then Ana's had a bf so yeah I'd say your qualified 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LOVE2GOSSIP

I lost this thread since the last one and don’t have the energy to read the 28 pages, has anything notable happened this month?🤣
She still stinks, her flats a tip (and also stinks), her makeup is still muddy, her teeth are still rotten and about to fall out, her breath still stinks and her car stinks. I think that just about covers it all... everyone agree?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m so confused,
Is this a well known brand over there? We have Hotel Chocolat but not, what’s it called tacky dessert shop?

they’re Cadbury’s buttons and the tiny cookies kids make from the left over cookies dough for a laugh, the shit bits that go straight in the bin.
IMG_4982.jpeg

Also. What the fuck is this…..it’s like someone put Shrek in the microwave.

IMG_4983.jpeg

• Haha