Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grejaha

VIP Member
Did she say free delivery if you spend over £1000????? Wow what a dealbreaker defo gonna shop at white fox…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

GossWhore

VIP Member
Invited to Downing St
No. I'm actually annoyed as someone who's volunteered for over 5 years regarding the loneliness epidemic for both young and elderly people and actually put my own money to ensure both sides don't feel the burden by tea parties, skating groups etc

Its nanny mcteethy who goes to no 10? To discuss what??

Like I posted in that video. It's all just show, no substance these day
I'm not saying I should have gone but there's SO MANY OTHER DESERVING PEOPLE

LIKE I COULDN'T HATE THE GOV MORE LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 49

areyoujoking

VIP Member
I got 10 mins into the podcast and I already was ROLLING my eyes to the back of their sockets!

btw please excuse any grammar mistakes, so much to type and cba checking anything lol.

Ok, so first things first she starts off by saying she cancelled the 5th date because of work/she had a video to film (lmao, sure Jan). Saffron sniggers awkwardly and goes ‘but like you didn’t cancel on the day did you?!’ *silence* Ana stumbles and fumbles because she knows all this is made up so has no real timeline and hadn’t thought her story through… Ana ‘um no I can- I can’t remember really when did I ca-‘ *pretends to think back*. Saffron calls her out and goes ‘it totally was on the day!’ Just so awkward and obviously she had been caught.

Then she says it’s because she doesn’t want a boyfriend and her and guy discussed how they both didn’t want to rush things etc. and she likes that they’re on the same page.. more fake laughter from Saffron, who then (rightly so) says ‘I don’t think it’s that you don’t want a boyfriend because you’ve been saying you want a boyfriend for the longest time, I just don’t think you’ve found the right person yet’. THEN after literally all that rambling about not wanting a boyfriend above, Ana goes ‘yeah I agree’ ????? why the fuck did you not say that in the first place then? She acts like some confident bad bitch but she’s the opposite, she can’t even confidently tell her best friend why she cancelled the 5th date. Her excuse of needing to film a video was so obvious, she could have said literally anything else. We all know she doesn’t film on time and is work shy AF. As other posters said, she clearly wants some instagram ‘poster boy’ type of guy like Saffrons bf, but she just doesn’t have the stereotypical looks unfortunately (the only reason Louis went for S is because she’s literally had facial reconstruction). I am in no way saying she’s ugly, she just doesn’t have your typical ‘model’ look.

Then the next segment about the gym was so cringe and urgh my toes were curling just listening. She’s clearly making it up & has no idea what she’s talking about, I wish I could put into words but it’s so hard to explain - I feel like she just talks for the sake of filling silences, almost like word vomit. She said she’d been doing the 12/3/30 but couldn’t remember what it was called so Saffron had to remind her. She then said she felt like it was too slow/not steep enough and Saffron said that’s because the creator of that exercise was from the US and their machines are different. Ana then goes ‘ohhhhh yes that must be true then because I adjusted it and no joke it was literally the hardest thing I’ve EVA done’ ??? Really. Saffron goes ‘aww love that for you…’

Saffron then says that Ana should start weight training and Ana asks what that is - no response initially so she asks again. Saffron goes ‘like lifting weights?’ Ana ‘what with my arms?’ …. Saffron ‘um, arms, legs.. glutes’ Ana ‘oh! yes I really wanna work my bum, Byron showed me how to work one of the… what’s it called.. like leg machine thingys and I just felt like so accomplished after like oh wow I can use this I can do it!’ Saffron ‘yeah of course you can work it’ *more patronising laughter*

Sorry but she’s honestly f*cking pathetic. I’ve never known someone so reliant on others or just absolutely no clue about absolutely anything! She quite literally knows nothing about the gym, it’s embarrassing. She just wants a big arse and thinks walking uphill for 20 mins a day will make that happen. The podcast is horrifyingly tragic. You know it’s bad when you make Saffron Barker look intelligent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Saff just said on the podcast that in ten years time she’d be winning an Oscar… Only programme I can imagine her starring in is Botched

• Haha
Reactions: 46

firegirl18

I don't get how a woman of her age can have no opinions of her own?! Has anyone done psychology and can deep dive into this haha
Sounds so cringe but all I can think of is it stemming from Joolie potentially putting Ana’s opinion down/ only viewing her own opinion as right, as we know what she’s like!! Ana might then feel like she has to agree with everyone’s opinions for ease or because she was never allowed much of an opinion when she was younger!

• Sad

sassylash

VIP Member
letting the person in front of me decide what i order? this week as a video? babes it’s time to get a new career. ALL this spare time to plan videos, no originality, just recycling the same content time and time again

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
I hate this “term” SO MUCH!
Personally I have an
✨⭐EvErYtHiNg ShOwEr⭐✨ every day! It might be excessive but I have to wash my hair and shave everywhere, every day to feel clean! 🧼🫧🚿
i definitely don’t wash my hair and shave everywhere everyday, i really don’t know why people are so baffled by the term, it’s not a quirky new phrase, people have been saying it for years, it’s ‘everything’ bc it’s usually the full self care routine - shaving, hair wash (and mask?), exfoliating etc., a lot of people don’t have the time and energy to do that daily but that doesn’t make you unclean?

amckx

the biggest collab of her career but has to read what's inside the dessert box off her phone so that "she gets it right" 😩😩 surely she'd at least pretend to know/care what's inside without having to read it off her phone, lazy cow

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
the level of editing is borderline dangerous for young idiots who look up to her.

that snatched face from the hundreds of quid she spent at face gym and cutting out carbonated drinks is really not selling face gym to me.

IMG_5037.jpeg
IMG_5038.jpeg

---
The knee thing is so funny. Literally the Ana version of the “I would’ve gone pro if it wasn’t for my knee injury” meme. View attachment 2750504
she’s about ten years on YouTube and never once mentioned this knee injury, yet I know her cycle like I’m her fucking natural cycles app.

• Haha
  • Wow

caf.xx

IMG_8570.png

this Instagram story though, she’s trying so hard to be sexy it’s so embarrassing 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I’m gonna complain to white fox that a YouTuber called Anastasia kingsnorth has put me off buying because she said you only get free delivery over £1000 🤪🤪 (I’m not actually planning to buy from there)

• Haha
  • Heart

roryangel

VIP Member
that overpriced box of supermarket brownies and cookies did NOT require a whole event 😭😭😭🤣 how is she not embarrassed???

made me die how everyone was saying they were proud of her too… proud of her for doing what exactly?! 🤣 it’s so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 45

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Saffron and Imogen are annoying too but they seem like they have better chemistry as a duo than Ana and Sarren on the podcast.

After watching Saffron and Imogen’s girl talk vid, it actually highlights how much Ana is lacking in self assurance, it’s sad.
Its because she is fighting her true personality constantly. The girl is not a 'bad b' she tries to be. Shes not a 'boss babe' shes very introverted, quite, slightly awkward and insecure and there is NOTHING wrong with that. Its so much more endearing to see people being themselves rather than desperately try and be something they aren't. Its so transparent. She needs to go back to her home town or close by, re connected with her old pals and be her own person. I mean just watch her try and talk about sex and her doing her lingere ads - it just doesn't work, its cringeworthy. Its just NOT her and she needs to realise this

• Heart
Reactions: 45