Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who will be taking one for the team and buying the book and sharing the extracts with us all ? #notme

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s actually just deluded, no PR company have been saying it’s the best PR they’ve ever seen. She needs to grow up and stop lying

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s actually just deluded, no PR company have been saying it’s the best PR they’ve ever seen. She needs to grow up and stop lying
Yeah that’s bollocks!
Her sales pitch is that you don’t have to pay for it for four months!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right this is gona sound weird guys lol. But how long as she had that mole above her eyebrow 🤣 iv never noticed it before until recently but dunno if she’s drawing it on to make it look bigger/more predominant or what lol

Reactions: 3
Right this is gona sound weird guys lol. But how long as she had that mole above her eyebrow 🤣 iv never noticed it before until recently but dunno if she’s drawing it on to make it look bigger/more predominant or what lol
It’s prob fake and as Ana has drawn on moles before

Reactions: 6
Best they’ve EVER seen 😂 I want to see these tiktoks of marketing experts saying it’s great PR.

Also it was poorly executed. Revealed it 2 hours before she was supposed go on the “date”. Plus she could’ve done a GRWM tiktok before the “date”.

Reactions: 11
Her flat is so bleeping dirty, it winds me up she is one single person how is it so grim she’s so fortunate so have such a nice apartment and the stains on things is just gross there’s no need she makes me wanna give myself an extra scrub she is so unhygienic then saying on the podcast how she sleeps with no nickers on and constantly has friends sleeping in that same bed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I actually can’t stand the way she talks ‘the hair is hairing’, ‘the period is not perioding’ … wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone seen a viral TikTok slagging off Ana’s looks? If so can you link it? Trying to work out if one actually exists or if by “TikTok comments” Ana really just meant tattle comments. I could imagine her reading here to see what was being said about her book/the book promo…

Fair enough it’s not nice - but a lot of people on here do give her constructive criticism; to wash her hair, not do such muddy makeup; ditch the corner lashes etc. And I for one am a big proponent of her getting her teeth done. It would TRANSFORM her face seriously.

I don’t buy her getting her ears pierced twice and her body not getting on with it. No one’s body gets on with piercings - it’s an open wound with a foreign object in it - obviously your body is going to reject it. But you have to persevere with cleaning them every single day for months until healed. We all know she’s not hygienic enough for her to do it, and probably knows she’d be walking around crusty with infection after infection.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.