Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I tell you I saw her story announcing a book. WTAF. The same girl who says a West End duck my ducking life????????
how????????????

Reactions: 20
Why does she think the “tagline” (insert vomit) is… good? It’s nothing to be proud of. In fact, I hate it 🤣

Reactions: 4
the howl I let out when I saw the tagline for the book. absolute piss take. she is extremely uneducated and has absolutely NO business giving advice on this topic. the podcast says it all, it’s tit and she has no opinions of her own. I honestly can’t believe this.

what an insult to actual talented writers.
bring back people being famous and rich for actually having a talent or being very good at something. stop the world I wanna get off

also Haz’s new song is very Olivia Rodrigo vibes. it’s not bad actually, dare I say it

Reactions: 13
the howl I let out when I saw the tagline for the book. absolute piss take. she is extremely uneducated and has absolutely NO business giving advice on this topic. the podcast says it all, it’s tit and she has no opinions of her own. I honestly can’t believe this.

what an insult to actual talented writers.
bring back people being famous and rich for actually having a talent or being very good at something. stop the world I wanna get off

also Haz’s new song is very Olivia Rodrigo vibes. it’s not bad actually, dare I say it
It doesn’t sound like Haz though! The auto tune is tuning!

Reactions: 10
Thanks to rebecca1996 for the new avatar I’ve called Nanny McPhee double chin…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I tell you I saw her story announcing a book. WTAF. The same girl who says a West End duck my ducking life????????
how????????????
The same girl that thought you (and did) put milk in herbal tea & then wondered why it was gross???

can we keep this going lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The same girl that thought you (and did) put milk in herbal tea & then wondered why it was gross???

can we keep this going lol.
The same girl that served her friends pure undiluted cordial (hope someone else remembers this!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The same girl who allows her friends to expose her and abuse her in public and then laughs it off cos she doesn't wanna confront them
The same girl who doesn’t realise she is buying her friendships with lavish holidays and freebies

Reactions: 20
THIS IS NOT ONE BIT SEXY 😂😂😂

It’s giving in need of a bowel movement and took too much codeine hun.
Also get your nails done if you’re going to be posting ads and having them on display, why are this lot so “bleeping” unprofessional
IMG_5051.jpeg

Who goes around like this 🤢
IMG_5052.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.