Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’re seen as an easy hit of money which can then be reinvested back into unknown and new authors.
absolute bull tit and sorry for my language but very few (unknown) authors are invested in lately,
Book tube and TikTok are where authors are getting recognition, publishers jump on who’s trending and heavily push the latest “hit” (hello Colleen Hoover) regardless of talent.

it’s rare that an unknown author sending in a manuscript gets any attention lately and authors have to use social media and there own platform to try and get their work out there,

publishers work in a very different way now to in the past, they want quick sales and will only back established authors that guarantee them high sales or make deals with management companies like Saffron/Ana’s, pay them pittance (because she’s probably making nothing on this book compared to penguin, and probably got more from the little shop of baking horrors, or whatever they’re called, to flog own brand Cadbury buttons for 40 quid a pop than she did for this) who can write illiterate bullshit and flog it to their desperate fans for a ridiculous price, and they have to do bare minimum work advising it, because really it’s nothing more than a book that will sell a few hundred/thousand copies and they probably get more sales on GCSE revision books than this hot mess.

it’s an easy cash grab for both and those suffering are the unestablished authors that might as well tit on their hands and clap, then clean the mess up with their manuscript than send it in to be read by an editor.
Editors rarely even look at manuscripts now because the work is done for them via social media.

sorry, I almost wrotten a book myself there.
🤣
---
Why is she making “cursing” her personality this week, I’m sure she curses in real life but why are we going overkill on the “bleeping” lately. Is she trying to give this “bad gal” vibe so we can believe she’s edgy and has had sex or something.
---
Jesus I thought the bleeping book was bad then I hear that god awful bleeping song from bleeping Haz,
What
The
duck
Has
bleeping happened to talent!!!!

#duck #iHazWrottenABook #bleeping

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2761015 Well blow me down with a feather!!! I never knew what a relationship status was, thank you Ana 🙄

View attachment 2761017
Straight from The Imaginary World of Anastasia.
I have been wondering what dirty laundry she is airing. All of those mentions of therapy in the video makes me wonder what she has written about. Seems very risky to publish vulnerable information when she doesn’t have the resilience to deal with the reaction because she has no sense of identity. Seems like she is selling her soul in the hope of validation and fame. 🥴

Reactions: 3
Ultimately its profile building so she can try and do just more than YouTube but given she has zero creativity the most she could do is read from an auto cue on a z list tv station.

open an OF hun and be done with it

I have been wondering what dirty laundry she is airing. All of those mentions of therapy in the video makes me wonder what she has written about. Seems very risky to publish vulnerable information when she doesn’t have the resilience to deal with the reaction because she has no sense of identity. Seems like she is selling her soul in the hope of validation and fame. 🥴
It will be basic things most adults have done in their lives but of course for Mingsnorth its groundbreaking. One night stands, your situationship having a double life, being cheated on or possibly some Z list celebs hitting her dm's and kinky sex(thehe) . Wow, so exciting!

Reactions: 12
“this relationship is wrote about and now shared in this book” good English there
I know she says at the bottom that the point isn’t to have all the answers but she has to see how naive she looks saying “actually guys I HAVE had a relationship it lasted three months! So there!”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“this relationship is wrote about and now shared in this book” good English there
I know she says at the bottom that the point isn’t to have all the answers but she has to see how naive she looks saying “actually guys I HAVE had a relationship it lasted three months! So there!”
GUYS SHES HAD A RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ultimately its profile building so she can try and do just more than YouTube but given she has zero creativity the most she could do is read from an auto cue on a z list tv station.

open an OF hun and be done with it
That is EXACTLY where her career WILL ne. She's always years behind what actual sells eg Youtuber books and she will start OF when it's probably not as lucrative.

Back to the book:
All the names are awful including the chosen one
1000058560.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
does the advice include masturbating in the morning when you wake up to give yourself a “boost”?

(……please tell me i’m not the only one who remembers her saying this???!! idc i’m not shaming the masturbation, just the major amounts of CRINGE)
imagine the smell 🤭

• Sick
Also Ana discussing Haz abusive relationship. I get Haz gave her permission but it doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 24
I would’ve had more respect if she had “written” a book about coming up from being poor into essentially becoming a millionaire and running her own business etc. Think the Molly Mae book but a stinky BTEC version.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
More than likely it'll be like what some celebrities do with their autobiographies, add a few lies in to exaggerate it a bit.

Today is not a good day for the music or book industry

The battle of the besties. Ana's bestie (Haz) v Saffron bestie (Libby)
Screenshot_20240216_140037_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_140105_Spotify.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is EXACTLY where her career WILL ne. She's always years behind what actual sells eg Youtuber books
she’ll sell a few copies much like any of her other tragic deals, and the book will be in the bargain bin within a month of its release.
Where’s saffron’s book now 😂 at least back then there was a market for them after the tragedy that was Zoe Sugg’s girl online.

Reactions: 9
More than likely it'll be like what some celebrities do with their autobiographies, add a few lies in to exaggerate it a bit.
Hopefully! I don’t want to know anymore about Julie having sex in Ana’s presence! 🤢

• Sick
I would’ve had more respect if she had “written” a book about coming up from being poor into essentially becoming a millionaire and running her own business etc. Think the Molly Mae book but a stinky BTEC version.
From Manky to Manny by Anastasia Kingsnorth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did Ana have to say back to that??
Something along the lines of, I know I wear the wrong size but when I see the bra I just think oh yeah that will fit and then she is too lazy to change it. I 1000000% bet she has never gotten properly fitted for one.

That is EXACTLY where her career WILL ne. She's always years behind what actual sells eg Youtuber books and she will start OF when it's probably not as lucrative.

Back to the book:
All the names are awful including the chosen one
View attachment 2761281
I love my single life sounds like an online news article written by a middle aged women who’s just got divorced

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she’ll sell a few copies much like any of her other tragic deals, and the book will be in the bargain bin within a month of its release.
Where’s saffron’s book now 😂 at least back then there was a market for them after the tragedy that was Zoe Sugg’s girl online.
Reckon she'll get anywhere near the 26,436 copies the Sidemen book sold in its first 3 days? This was 7.5 years ago, too...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.