Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right this is gona sound weird guys lol. But how long as she had that mole above her eyebrow šŸ¤£ iv never noticed it before until recently but dunno if sheā€™s drawing it on to make it look bigger/more predominant or what lol
She does it in her new video. One minute itā€™s not there, the next it is, then vanishes again. Donā€™t know why sheā€™s drawing one on? Itā€™s like the fake freckles

Reactions: 2
Anastasia Kingsnorth #76 Views are low what a shook, wrote a book about relationships what an absolute drip!

Reactions: 3
Its scary how different she looks on that book cover to her insta pics?? like its odd seeing her like that

Reactions: 19
'My fake tan is VILE' she says, as if her fake tan isn't always scabby and vile

Reactions: 18
The same girl who complained about the heat in her apartment and still wore the same oversized sweater for a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just caught up with her video and omg this girl annoys me so much. Moving to Manchester was the worst thing she did. She has nothing going for her. Always telling lies, I'm not sure why she even gets away with this? Always trying to fit in or be something she's not. I'm pretty sure 7 days a week all she does is slob and then pick the camera up for 20 minutes and calls it a video and a job.

Reactions: 21
As much as I cant stand Byron and the greasy gang, it must be annoying for them that a lot of them are actually creative with the ideas, when it's Ana who's getting the "fame" and fortune but doesn't have a creative bone in her body. It feels like in every video she's saying "this was actually Byrons idea"

Reactions: 29
B8AC8638-5F73-40E9-ACBE-908509C50220.png

Her big secret project but the brand arenā€™t even tagging her in their valentines post or acknowledging its her collab šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s actually just deluded, no PR company have been saying itā€™s the best PR theyā€™ve ever seen. She needs to grow up and stop lying
What a dumb bleep. It wasn't good pr, it makes absolutely no sense , such a weirdo.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen a viral TikTok slagging off Anaā€™s looks? If so can you link it? Trying to work out if one actually exists or if by ā€œTikTok commentsā€ Ana really just meant tattle comments. I could imagine her reading here to see what was being said about her book/the book promoā€¦

Fair enough itā€™s not nice - but a lot of people on here do give her constructive criticism; to wash her hair, not do such muddy makeup; ditch the corner lashes etc. And I for one am a big proponent of her getting her teeth done. It would TRANSFORM her face seriously.

I donā€™t buy her getting her ears pierced twice and her body not getting on with it. No oneā€™s body gets on with piercings - itā€™s an open wound with a foreign object in it - obviously your body is going to reject it. But you have to persevere with cleaning them every single day for months until healed. We all know sheā€™s not hygienic enough for her to do it, and probably knows sheā€™d be walking around crusty with infection after infection.
There was quite a lot of comments on some of the recent sexliesdmslides TikToks saying about her teeth, I thought it could be that

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Not being funny but her skirt is too low down!
---
Good to see her still eating healthily pizza, garlic bread, mac and cheese, fried chicken.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not sure if sheā€™s mentioned it but Bryon came up with the idea for the secret admirer stuntā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.