Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Theatre girlies unite’. You cannot say that Mean Girls is the best stage show and think that you’re some theatre expert!
She’s so pretentious. A brownie box was some highlight in her career! I can’t wait to see the book sales! 😂 The only people who will buy it are the small group of people who still worship her.
I work in a theatre - it pains me to hear her say things like this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this is about Jamie Laing but it fits for Ana and her "podcast" and "book'

Reactions: 10
She was invited to Downing Street to talk about loneliness?! The girl who’s never alone because she’s so codependent with her friends

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She'll have no insight into loneliness. She lets her friends bully her just so she doesn't have to be on her own.

Reactions: 23
Invited to Downing St
No. I'm actually annoyed as someone who's volunteered for over 5 years regarding the loneliness epidemic for both young and elderly people and actually put my own money to ensure both sides don't feel the burden by tea parties, skating groups etc

Its nanny mcteethy who goes to no 10? To discuss what??

Like I posted in that video. It's all just show, no substance these day
I'm not saying I should have gone but there's SO MANY OTHER DESERVING PEOPLE

LIKE I COULDN'T HATE THE GOV MORE LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Poor choice for her to go. She’s so ignorant and naive I bet she wasn’t even aware there is a loneliness epidemic.

Reactions: 26
Poor choice for her to go. She’s so ignorant and naive I bet she wasn’t even aware there is a loneliness epidemic.
exactly! Suchhhhhh a poor choice and I can’t bloody believe it
---
I wonder what hate comments she was talking about
---
Oh

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Invited to Downing St
Will probably come back from that meeting and talk about how there was major sexual tension between her and Rishi. Seeing as she has sexual tension with every guy she comes into contact with x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh it’s pinch me moments….

I thought it was PUNCH me…

…was gonna form a queue 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10

this popped up. so sad seeing how much she has changed for the worst

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.