Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Saffron called Ana out for never wearing the right size bra. She even said “you’re boobs are already massive anyway, I don’t know why you try to make them look even bigger by wearing bras that are too small”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Bloody Ana will do anything to try and lure Byron ( I swear she must be blind and desperate he's absolutely awful)

Reactions: 10
She’d have been better off writing a book about her life

Reactions: 4
You think if anything the book would be tied to the podcast so they'd both be involved. At least Saffron has had bfs before even if she's still clueless.

Reactions: 1
Love how Saffron called Ana out for never wearing the right size bra. She even said “you’re boobs are already massive anyway, I don’t know why you try to make them look even bigger by wearing bras that are too small”
Omg I need a clip of that. Thank god someone said it. It’s so obvious she wears tight bras and tops to make her boobs look bigger. It looks stupid

Reactions: 9
my issue is mostly with the publishers who are giving these idiots book deals,
instead of reading the scripts that have been submitted by authors who have spent years trying to get recognition for their talent. It’s tit.
Bang on! So much talent goes unrecognised because they don’t have a platform and instead absolute drivel is published. Hopefully she doesn’t earn out her advance and she never gets published again

Reactions: 14
Why does she lie so much about little things? She said in this video that she took Callum and Freya away to the countryside "over 2 years ago" and was writing her book then but she literally posted a video of that 1 year ago?

Reactions: 21
my issue is mostly with the publishers who are giving these idiots book deals,
instead of reading the scripts that have been submitted by authors who have spent years trying to get recognition for their talent. It’s tit.
Tbf celebrity books do have a place in publishing, they’re seen as an easy hit of money which can then be reinvested back into unknown and new authors. My problem is I don’t think Ana’s book will actually be a success, it’s just bragging rights. Like someone else said, it would have made more sense to be a joint book to go alongside the podcast

Reactions: 5
What did Ana have to say back to that??

bit late but I watched Ana on the Ami Charlize podcast, please can someone tell me why 16 year old Ami came across as far more mature than 23 year old Ana? Even Ami cringed at Ana a bit like when she said that she doesn’t want a relationship because she still has “a few hot girls summer left” in her. And Ami visibly cringed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
from how she’s described this book so far it’s giving confused x

if you have to explain that many times what the book you ‘100% wrote yourself’ is actually about then you shouldn’t have written it! she’s really clutching at straws and it shows

like many of you have already said she definitely just wanted to say she’d written and released a book - she didn’t care what it was about! so she’s just released some wishy washy ‘oh it’s about relationships but i’m not a relationship expert but it’s also about self love but also about friends and sex and a boyfriend i had for a month too’ nonsense 🥱

also she has now added ‘author of Relationship Status’ to her bio as if it’s gonna become a big success just like their irrelevant podcast 🤣🤣🤣 no one cares

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20240216_113532_Instagram.jpg
Well blow me down with a feather!!! I never knew what a relationship status was, thank you Ana 🙄

Screenshot_20240216_113632_Instagram.jpg

Straight from The Imaginary World of Anastasia.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.