Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the video and I feel like writing a book is just another thing to check off her list. Billboard, clothing line, book…
As someone who loves reading and does have an idea for a book they would love to write, this is quite depressing 😅
Exactly! I do think anyone should be able to write a book if they want to, even Ana. And I don’t like book snobbery.

Buuuut there’s something not quite right about someone wanting to write a book then coming up with an idea afterwards. Like you say it’s all about ticking boxes rather than the process.

She’s never shown the process of coming up with the designs for her clothing or other collabs. She just drops them, says she’s been working so hard on it, then moves onto the next thing once the contract is over.I do think she’s proud of herself and has achieved a lot for her age but it’s always like the pride comes from being able to say she’s an author/has a collab, not the work.

Reactions: 26
Exactly! I do think anyone should be able to write a book if they want to, even Ana. And I don’t like book snobbery.

Buuuut there’s something not quite right about someone wanting to write a book then coming up with an idea afterwards. Like you say it’s all about ticking boxes rather than the process.

She’s never shown the process of coming up with the designs for her clothing or other collabs. She just drops them, says she’s been working so hard on it, then moves onto the next thing once the contract is over.I do think she’s proud of herself and has achieved a lot for her age but it’s always like the pride comes from being able to say she’s an author/has a collab, not the work.
Completely agree with you! I just don’t understand the idea of being so passionate about wanting to right something but not knowing what you want to write? Like surely you would have some idea.
100%, she likes having these achievements and being able to announce them and receiving praise but she’s not the one who puts the bulk of the work in, it’s just her name on the front.
Now if she’d have written about growing up with Julie as a mother, that I would be interested in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
my issue is mostly with the publishers who are giving these idiots book deals,
instead of reading the scripts that have been submitted by authors who have spent years trying to get recognition for their talent. It’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
my issue is mostly with the publishers who are giving these idiots book deals,
instead of reading the scripts that have been submitted by authors who have spent years trying to get recognition for their talent. It’s tit.
I was about to say similar, it is absolutely bizzare companies publish books for these people who do not even have a english gcse, let alone any desire to pursue a career in writing. It must be the biggest slap in the face to youngsters spending years in uni and taking masters to never get recognised. Im awaiting the horrific inevitable ‘no.1 best selling author’ to be added to her bio just like all the other bastards do, and then a lavish trip to dubai or something with the greasy gang to ‘celebrate’ her ‘achievement’ cba

Reactions: 15
"Anything what you're gunna read in the book"

A literary genius, folks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
'the book is very sexy at times' AAAAAHH no thank you no thank you no thank you

Tbf, have to say, I'd rather Ana come out with a book about dating that Sarren Barker.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
'the book is very sexy at times' AAAAAHH no thank you no thank you no thank you

Tbf, have to say, I'd rather Ana come out with a book about dating that Sarren Barker.
I prefer Ana to Saffron by a million miles in each and every way, but neither of them should have a book out. 😩 They literally can’t even form sentences correctly, and their immaturity and lack of life experience is painfully blatant every time they open their mouths. They don’t even know what they don’t know - what 23-year-old has a books’ worth of things to say about love, let alone eternally single and pitifully self-conscious & spineless Anastasia Kingsnorth?

If she was smart enough to write a book, she’d know that she doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Today’s podcast was about things girls do that boys don’t

Ana “when I’m running up the stairs I hold my boobs, I don’t think boys do that” *awkward pause*

Saff: 🤨 “well no cos they don’t have boobs”

Ana: “exactly”

• Haha
Reactions: 51
In her video about the book, she alludes to it being a bit of a tell-all and divulging untold stories and anecdotes. Somehow I can’t imagine that the girl who creamed herself at the thought of Dean Gaffney asking after her has anything exciting or interesting to reveal to us. Don’t be manipulated into buying this junk.

I’ll be interested to see if she tells us the things she’s a fan “on” in relationships, though (I’m joking - I hope to God she had a good editor).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OH HERE SHE GOES ABOUT THE SKI TRIP... AGAIN

It was THREE YEARS AGO

Noone cares even Saffron looked over it!

Reactions: 21

Ana “when I’m running up the stairs I hold my boobs, I don’t think boys do that” *awkward pause*

What a strange thing to share 🤨
Can't say I've ever heard of anyone else doing that did it not occur to ana its obvious that men can't do that before she said it 🤔

Reactions: 1

Who is listening to that sort of crap? If I wanted to listen to a podcast about sex, lies and dm slides, I would wanna listen to something abit more juicier! I feel Ana and Saff can't give us that!

Reactions: 9
does the advice include masturbating in the morning when you wake up to give yourself a “boost”?

(……please tell me i’m not the only one who remembers her saying this???!! idc i’m not shaming the masturbation, just the major amounts of CRINGE)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.