Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly confused. Only just watched her video. She's got a lot of comments about never having a boyfriend etc and she said it's about self love but in the video says it's about modern world dating.

She acts like she's had the hardest life, 'I cried writing it because so much to write down and let out and it was a release' 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does she not realise no one really cares about YouTuber books anymore? Maybe the young teens do but I can’t imagine anyone in their 20s picking this up

Reactions: 35
sorry but why is her hand just slapped on the table in front of her on the cover, it's the worst cover, she looks so bad and it's boring af

She could have been sat in a busy restaurant, bar, with couples around her in the background etc. But no just her. Which says nothing about the book

Reactions: 6
The only good thing I can say is her face doesn’t look as edited on the cover as it does on her Instagram…
When she said about writing a book or whatever it sounded to me more like it was going to be about how she got into YouTube and her life before that. At least she actually has the experience to write that. This is a pure joke, if it’s about self love then why have they made the title and the Amazon description all about RELATIONSHIPS? A relationship guide from someone with a podcast on relationships where you’d think we’d already have heard her experiences and opinions (if she had any)? From the girl who’s had one 3 month long relationship? She’s gonna go on about how she had to end that to learn how to love herself isn’t she 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 17
New Thread Title ; CEOOOOOOOOOO Boss witch can now add Author AKA ghostwriter to her title

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the video and I feel like writing a book is just another thing to check off her list. Billboard, clothing line, book…
As someone who loves reading and does have an idea for a book they would love to write, this is quite depressing 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i hate when people release tit like this, i just find it so vapid and it paints girlhood in a really shallow light i think. idk, just my opinion, just think 23 or however old she is is kinda too old for your life to revolve around 'boys', getting 'the ick' and whatever other bollocks she's written, just grow up man

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know why my mind went here.
IMG_5044.jpeg

IMG_5043.jpeg

---
How much!? I'm sorry but if anyone's buying this book they have more money than sense...

Also Julie's comment 🤭
Credit where it’s due, I expected her to type “you’re an atheist Ana! so proud
she probably asked atticus to write it…
sorry asked atticus to wrote it,
I’m still trying to learn the correct way of using the English language, an educated I was clearly denied in school.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watching the video and I feel like writing a book is just another thing to check off her list. Billboard, clothing line, book…
As someone who loves reading and does have an idea for a book they would love to write, this is quite depressing 😅
Yeah it’s something that she feels entitled to without the talent to back it up.

Reactions: 7
“I can’t tell this story in a video, save it for the podcast” = “I can’t tell this story on the podcast, save it for the book” = there is nothing of substance across all modes of media her head just gets bigger.

Reactions: 19
BRB;

Just made a pot noodle.

Sitting down to start writing wroting a cookery book, should only take a day or two.
#author #wroting #cookingera
#fuckingcookingera #soproud

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also this could be why she was practising spelling via text with Atticus a while ago! Needed a freshen up on basic english.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she's never expressed a love for books, english etc but wanted her own book. Make it make sense 😩 It's all down to money and followers unfortunately and NOTHING to do with a passion for literature

Reactions: 38
Wonder if she was jealous that Saffron released a book in 2017

Ana copies nearly everything she does

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.