Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the same sentence as she says she didn’t have a ghost writer, she says “I’ve never wrote a book before” … with that grammar I don’t believe you didn’t get any help

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She knows that she's not even the best person to write a book about dating/relationships. Her justification is that she has a lot to say about it, girl so do I. My dating life is probably so much more interesting, but I just talk about it to my friends, I don't feel the need to write a book about it.

Reactions: 17
Her face when she tastes the martini 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just get the girl a capri sun already
It was such an ugly shot. Why didn’t they edit it out/reshoot? Oh Ana.
---
You know what we’ve got to look forward to now though? Julie including Ana’s book in her reviews 🤣
“I mean I didn’t weally like the bit about sucking good dick and the rest of it, as I say she is me daughter - but this is a hooge, hooge achievement. Well done Anastasia.” *smacks lips*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. All the local charity shops near me are 90% failed YouTube books so can add this one to the list.

Reactions: 33
She looks ugly on the book cover- the hair and makeup didn’t suit her

I hope she didn’t write it herself. I don’t want to hear girlies, slay, era, the X is X-ing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t wait for the 7 videos/instagram posts “SEEING MY BOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A BOOKSHOP?!!!!!” Followed by a million I can’t believe I’ve achieved this omg *proudest achievement yet*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It could have been a column in a woman’s magazine or something. We’ve already got a terrible podcast we don’t need more!
And she definitely got a ghost writer, or heavily used chatgtp or some AI to do it for her, it takes longer than four months to write a book

Reactions: 17
Of course Bryon and Haz has written bits in it but hey at least they've actually had relationships :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Anastasia Kingsnorth #76 our author queen from the dating scene, got a boyfriend nowhere to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t wait for the 7 videos/instagram posts “SEEING MY BOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A BOOKSHOP?!!!!!” Followed by a million I can’t believe I’ve achieved this omg *proudest achievement yet*
Don’t, I’m still not quite over her 6371617 trips she took (and made her family take) to see herself on a ‘billboard’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i beg for her to actually read a book before writing one
---
It could have been a column in a woman’s magazine or something. We’ve already got a terrible podcast we don’t need more!
And she definitely got a ghost writer, or heavily used chatgtp or some AI to do it for her, it takes longer than four months to write a book
1000 words and 2571257 pictures can be done in 4 months

Waiting for the cartier gift to herself for the achievement of becoming an✨ AUTHORRR ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m just shocked that her management and then a publishers would analyse her content and her audience and still think that a “relationship guide” is the right move for her.

Who’s reading “guidebooks” in their twenties? And no one considers Ana a relationship expert.. she’s chronically single.
She’d have been better to label the book as some sort of self love, being independent type thing. It would still be tit but at least it would feel authentic

Reactions: 20
I love that people are calling her out over this book!😂 she barely has much to say on the podcast! I think this proves the last guy she was seeing was made up, she just felt embarrassed not having dated someone in ages then coming out with a dating/relationship book😂

Attachments

Has anyone listened to the podcast with that 16 year old girl? This girl is a literal child and Ana still has none of her own thoughts and just copies everything she says or things she’s heard on tik tok. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All the comments saying they've pre ordered 🤦🏻‍♀️ wtf, you idiots are what's keeping this girl bleeping delusional. I really do not know how she keeps getting these offers, she literally has NOTHING about her that is interesting - she doesn't even know who she is, yet has books and podcasts. Stop the world...

Reactions: 13
I actually dont know what’s more tragic the LDS rip off box full of £5 worth of tit or this book about relationships “written” by a 23 year old who had a boyfriend for all of 10 mins

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.