Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what we’ve got to look forward to now though? Julie including Ana’s book in her reviews 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How this girl has "written" a book boggles the mind! She'll be forever single, not just because of her appalling personal hygiene, but no man in his right mind would want to enter a family with Joolie and Bratticus!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry the girl who’s never had a relationship (nothing wrong with that) and makes excuses of why she has to cancel dates has a book about relationships?? I’m done

Reactions: 19
How this girl has "written" a book boggles the mind! She'll be forever single, not just because of her appalling personal hygiene, but no man in his right mind would want to enter a family with Joolie and Bratticus!
They'd have to pay his family one heck of a dowry...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Having thought about it. The fact that she had a deadline for each chapter rather than just the whole book says a lot. I’m sure that each chapter has been heavily edited and tweaked. She may not know that she has been ghostwritten!

‘Nobody had ghost written this it’s been 100% me’ im sorry but there’s no way she’s written it all by herself!! I’m sorry but she has no idea how to write a book. There’s a lot more that goes into writing creatively than just knowing your grammar punctuation and spelling. It’s infuriating especially as someone who has always dreamt about getting published herself. It’s bullshit
There’s no such thing as being 100% the author of a book anyway, I’m sure even authors like JK Rowling and Stephen King would say that owe a great deal of their success to their editors. If Ana hasn’t had an editor then I can only imagine the book is even more dross than to be expected.

‘My survival guide to love, dating and heartbreak’… Ana hun you’ve had one boyfriend for 3 months, the only heartbreak you’ve had is when the local Tesco runs out of onions

• Haha
Reactions: 57
‘My survival guide to love, dating and heartbreak’… Ana hun you’ve had one boyfriend for 3 months, the only heartbreak you’ve had is when the local Tesco runs out of onions
Exactly. How can she say "re-entering my single girl era" when she spent 99% on her relationship status single
Screenshot_20240214_224208_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did this need to be a book? What can be so different from what she says in her podcasts - which is a whole lot of nothing. It genuinely makes me so sad for the people who are incredibly talented at writing but will never be published, let alone with Penguin. Yes, multiple times I’ve heard Ana say she’d like to write a book but she’s not an avid reader (unless it’s a menu) and she’s not exactly poetic or academic. It seems an utter shame for those who are trying their hardest, or would love for this to be their dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can’t wait to hear her reading the title and the blurb!
*in your best Colm from Derry girls voice* So urm, this is my urm, daughter, Anastasia kingsnorwf, this is her book, urm she wrote it herself, it’s called urm, lets see what it’s called, atticus dawling, what’s the urm book called..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.