Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Julie’s chapter will involve! Hopefully the word ‘hooge’ won’t be necessary! 🍆🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it April fools? Or am I dreaming? Surely bleeping not man. What a pisstake

• Haha
Reactions: 30
someone take one for the team and buy the book so we can laugh at it together pls

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jeez that outfit she wore in the video its giving 'not very flattering and the skirt needs pulling up' also is this why she has been going on so many 'dates'?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do her eyebrows look like this? And the hair? 😀🤷🏽‍♀️😅 she’ll regret this in a few years jeez
IMG_6860.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
‘Nobody had ghost written this it’s been 100% me’ im sorry but there’s no way she’s written it all by herself!! I’m sorry but she has no idea how to write a book. There’s a lot more that goes into writing creatively than just knowing your grammar punctuation and spelling. It’s infuriating especially as someone who has always dreamt about getting published herself. It’s bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
she has "poured her heart and soul" into getting a ghostwriter it appears... she's been working on it for a year but managed to write a FULL book in the space of 4 months all whilst making crappy chocolates with an unheard of company, going on fake dates, being a gym girly and sucking up saffrons arse? this is the last straw for me istg
I read your comment in Simon Cowell's voice and I can't stop laughing 🤣

"Ana... *over dramatic and extremely long pause* it's a no from me."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
everytime her makeup artist Dani has anything to do with it her makeup always looks atrocious and does not suit her, esp all the premiers she's been to, she needs firing asap
I’ve been saying this for ages! Like I don’t know how this Dani made it as a makeup artist but I haven’t liked any of the ‘looks’ she’s done for Anastasia. None of them suit her in the slightest. I second your comment, she needs firing!

Reactions: 10
Ah stop. How the f**k did she “write” a book. And I see it’s not out till June. By then everyone will have forgotten about it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.