Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might write a book on how to fly a plane this evening, I have no experience in this whatsoever, but as Anna has managed to write a book relationships that she has no experience, and I think I’m probably more than qualified 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I think I might write a book on how to fly a plane this evening, I have no experience in this whatsoever, but as Anna has managed to write a book relationships that she has no experience, and I think I’m probably more than qualified 🤣🤣
I watched Grays Anatomy

Let me write a book on how to be a doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well I bet you've been on a plane more times then Ana's had a bf so yeah I'd say your qualified 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wait so it's about self love? Coming from the girl who copies everyone else. Can't find her own personality 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally random but has anyone else wondered if Atticus is gay? I'm not judging or mean anything negative here. No hate, just an observation.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dont authors usually have a draft before approaching a publisher? Or do publishers take on unpublished “authors” based on their celebrity status? Every time she says the word “author” I throw up a little in my mouth

Reactions: 13
So she's written a book about dating, love and heartbreak in the space of a few months whilst obviously being busy with brand deals and having no experience bar the couple of months with the guy she dumped which is now looking like nothing more than research.
There are authors who actually work hard on their books and take months if not years to get it published she makes a mockery of them.
It will fail straight away, why does every influencer think releasing a rubbish book that they had no part in is the way to go??

Reactions: 35
I have no words.

Neither does Ana, but apparently we now live in the land of **what the actual duck** where anything goes.

so this guy she was “dating”, was that all a lie?
I’ve only watched part of the vlog because i really couldn’t stomach this illiterate fool spouting out jumbled streams of incoherent sentences while holding her masterpiece to the screen 🫠

who writes a bleeping book in four months!!.???

It would take her that long to look up how to spell the title for duck sake.
---
Totally random but has anyone else wondered if Atticus is gay? I'm not judging or mean anything negative here. No hate, just an observation.
he’s a bleeping child. 😂 stop it!!
Whhhhhy would you even wonder this, or care.
Weird. Sorry 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.