Anastasia Kingsnorth #75 on the phone on motorway, she probably thinks it's some sort of slay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she wrote the book is 5/6 months, i'm no author but love reading and that seems like a very short space of time

Reactions: 27
I'm so confused, is this part of the creepy notes saga? I have actually been feeling sorry for her, I must be a mug 😂
Writing a book on loving yourself when she's probably one of the most insecure girls on the internet that copies everyone else. She is not single by choice, shes obsessed with having a boyfriend but lets be real her personal hygiene alone would put any man off before we even go on to her personality. There are proper writers that can't get published but this airhead can get one published just like that because she has a following and they know the teeny boppers that obsess over her will buy it. A following which she made from making mcdonalds videos of her stuffing her face and doing ridiculous "challenges ". Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s giving me “The Works” never ending closing down sale bargain bin , I’ll pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Wanting to write a book, but not knowing what you want to write about doesn’t scream passion project. It screams desperate to be famous!
Definitely bargain bin material. She is so delusional and egotistical.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
booooorrrrinnggggg!

also DYING at her desperately defending the book in the comments 🤣 the front cover literally says ‘my survival guide to love, dating and heartbreak’…. that’s not a book about self love babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So she "wrote" a book in less in FOUR months? Loooool

OK

I know Saffron is laughing her ass off. Because her book came up years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yes let me buy this relationship guide from a deluded 23 year old girl who's only relationship was for a few months

Please... are you not embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 60
she has "poured her heart and soul" into getting a ghostwriter it appears... she's been working on it for a year but managed to write a FULL book in the space of 4 months all whilst making crappy chocolates with an unheard of company, going on fake dates, being a gym girly and sucking up saffrons arse? this is the last straw for me istg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.