Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahha their seats for Adele were terrible , it looked like Julie was singing “Hello”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahha their seats for Adele were terrible , it looked like Julie was singing “Hello”
And they were about £700

If she had got a cheaper hotel. She could have got front row for Adele. That's why they came to Las Vegas!

Reactions: 10
The Vegas trip was gifted right? EVERYTHING she does/goes/says/thinks is gifted…
Or to get gifted

Reactions: 3
Her body is red, I assume from squeezing herself into it! 😱
Excuse me! That’s her AMAZING tan didn’t you know? She lay out in the sun for an hour and got tan line thank you very much! She’s a world revelation, the only person in the world that just naturally doesn’t tan, but can force her skin complexion to change just like that - it’s amazing!😍

Note - sarcasm. She got burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe that green denim top. There’s no reason your boobs should ever be directly under your armpits?! And she said for once she found a top that fits her boobs? Is she ok?!

I hope Byron paid for Drag Race live. It’s him that’s a fan and was defo his idea. Ana paid for literally everything else. You better wise up, Ana. Don’t let people play you. He was hardly in her vlog. I get he was going through a breakup at the time but his friend had paid for an extravagant trip for him, I hope he wasn’t being moody and ignoring her the whole time.

Reactions: 27
the amount of contour or bronzer she put on in the adele video is insane
---

---
her dark green patch belt neck top makes her looks like shes wearing spilling out boob sweat patches

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her friends always do her dirty. Byron letting her go out like that. She even asked how she looked and he was encouraging it.

Get this girl a real friend quick.

Reactions: 11
I really dont get how she can confidently say :it for once actually fits her boobs' when she literally looks uncomfortable and her boobs are escaping out the side, this girl is about as delulu and person can get

Reactions: 12
I really dont get how she can confidently say :it for once actually fits her boobs' when she literally looks uncomfortable and her boobs are escaping out the side, this girl is about as delulu and person can get
It just proves how delusional she is in her own little world.

Reactions: 4
I find it odd how she always books a room to share a bed with whoever. And how she's the one always buying things for her friends. Talk about buy your friends.

Reactions: 23
I don't listen to the podcast but seen the clip on anas stories she's speaking about her latest holiday presumably someone went behind her back asking others if she's a catfish! 🤣
And she has the guts to sit there and sound shocked whilst retelling the story as if it couldn't possibly be true

Nothing shocking about someone wanting the truth when she edits her photos until there unrecognisable

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.