Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad you mentioned the holding the gin in her hand cause I was just about to post about her latest insta. Is this an undisclosed ad for Gordon’s or something? Or does she just think it’s cool to post with a glass of gin?
Pretty sure they were the glasses she brought from Tesco when she took her nan and that to London. So I think it was just to look cool

Reactions: 9
She's done a million assumption videos and it's the same tit every time, same questions same answers

Reactions: 12
she’s out that horrible video of bratticus on her tik tok. As much as I think the kids a precious sod, my hate for her is real. nasty cow

Reactions: 8
That onion video was pathetic. On everyones part. Why is Julie rubbing his tummy? None of it was even near his stomach. One of my kids has sensory issues and ASD which makes new foods near impossible, that is not how you handle picky eating. Shes validating that response as if it was acceptable in any way to scream and take a day off school for having a bit of onion in his mouth.

Pathetic. Mejulie is the worst.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
I know this is a really nasty thing to say but HOW can she post photos and videos fully smiling when her teeth look like that!?! I would literally be so embarrassed and avoid opening my mouth at all costs. It’s as if she thinks they’re nice and that’s why she always posts smiling pics on insta etc? Makes me cringe so hard they look like razorblades

Reactions: 16
I know this is a really nasty thing to say but HOW can she post photos and videos fully smiling when her teeth look like that!?! I would literally be so embarrassed and avoid opening my mouth at all costs. It’s as if she thinks they’re nice and that’s why she always posts smiling pics on insta etc? Makes me cringe so hard they look like razorblades
The discoloration of the tooth is odd compared to the rest, clearly doesn't wear her gifted invisalines

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who can’t stand her long tacky fake nails and super tights gold rings 😂😂😂😂😂😂?!?!?! Makes me sick and I do not know why. Probably because she touches raw chicken and doesn’t even wash her hands 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
I've found the people I've stayed subscribed to the longest, are the ones that have grown with their subscribers, and for me that includes sophdoeslife, as she is the same age as me and her content has grown more mature as she has

Ana is only a bit younger than me so watching her 4 or so years ago doing hauls and day in the life was relatable, but now she's flashing her boobs, vag, being a general woman and making cringe childish content, whilst trying to act cool by uncomfortably holding a glass of alcohol up to the camera for the whole video, whilst using her little brother for views
She needs to pick a target audience and stick with it, because I'm currently following just to take the piss
I am so sick of seeing use of derogatory language like this, this is of course a space to criticise but calling other women tramps is, in my opinion, really redundant and unprogressive. It's 2020, I'm sure you can express yourself in a more productive way.

Reactions: 13
God if I had behaved like that at atticus’ age my mum would give me no sympathy and id almost definitely get a smack. My little brother is the same age as atticus and yes is a fussy eater but no where near as bad as that and would never react like that to a piece of bloody onion. Then again I wouldn’t film if his reaction was like that and post it on social media: I can only imagine the other parents and kids at atticus’ school making fun of him and like that’s gonna stay on the internet forever. I do feel bad for atticus because yes all kids act like brats from time to time that’s normal but least they don’t have to suffer it being on the internet forever 😕
*also not endorsing corpal punishment, I totally understood why people wouldn’t use it and why it won’t work in a lot of families

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
i think julie needs her own forum thread on here genuinely think itd be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.