Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo Hannah Renee has just done her own take on Anas KFC/McDonald’s videos (and she states that she took inspo from Ana for this). Everything looks really well made, it really puts Ana to shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally not what I said, at the end of the day you're in an anonymous forum, theres no point taking the high ground, I apologised to you and explained the situation and tried to be nice, now leave it be
You literally have nothing to apologise for, I’ve never known woman to be an attack to women. If bashing women is just a big deal to that font, then news flash, Maybe don’t visit a site solely made for talking about people.

Reactions: 31
Soooo Hannah Renee has just done her own take on Anas KFC/McDonald’s videos (and she states that she took inspo from Ana for this). Everything looks really well made, it really puts Ana to shame 😂
Molly (beauty spectrum) has done McDonalds and Wagas, think she did Maccies before Ana and seems to have done a reasonable job!

Reactions: 8
You literally have nothing to apologise for, I’ve never known woman to be an attack to women. If bashing women is just a big deal to that font, then news flash, Maybe don’t visit a site solely made for talking about people.
[/
I feel like the site absolutely is the place for talking about people .. where does that entail calling people horrific names ? You can criticise a person without being nasty :) it’s how I feel and I will call people out if I feel like they’ve said something wrong ! A lot of people these forums are very quick to say spiteful and horrendous things that I’m sure they wouldn’t say in person. Very entitled behaviour! You can discuss what you don’t like without stooping so low and you can disagree with what Anastasia does without literally bullying the poor girl. I’m sure if we saw her being nasty to someone we’d all be straight on here talking about how wrong it is. She’s still a human being, I just think one can criticise and analyse behaviour without being damaging.

Reactions: 4
I feel like the site absolutely is the place for talking about people .. where does that entail calling people horrific names ? You can criticise a person without being nasty :) it’s how I feel and I will call people out if I feel like they’ve said something wrong ! A lot of people these forums are very quick to say spiteful and horrendous things that I’m sure they wouldn’t say in person. Very entitled behaviour! You can discuss what you don’t like without stooping so low and you can disagree with what Anastasia does without literally bullying the poor girl. I’m sure if we saw her being nasty to someone we’d all be straight on here talking about how wrong it is. She’s still a human being, I just think one can criticise and analyse behaviour without being damaging.
I don't think most people consider woman a horrific name. This forum often gets mean spirited and I understand that's not for everyone, but it's not in any way against the rules, whereas trying to moderate the post of others is: ('No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report.')

None of us would say the kinder, more level-headed criticisms in person either. It's not exactly socially acceptable to go and tell someone everything that's wrong with them. No one is entitled for using this forum for its purpose.

In no way is this bullying. She never has to read this if she doesn't want to. Bullying would be sending her comments and messages. People aren't being nasty TO her and I'm sure Ana has plenty of nasty things to say about others, including people on Tattle.

Reactions: 19
Why is Julie trying to flex Gucci shoes on Instagram like we all don’t know she’s on benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Saffron Barker curls her hair with a bun at the back, so I curl my hair with a bun at the back”

DD35D84C-D7FF-420B-97E7-106C36481681.jpeg 7F301605-A2EA-494E-AFB4-FDBEECFB9CE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
RE Ana's recent ig post... I'm so amused that she's sat up on the kitchen counter in underwear and jeans eating pizza :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
RE Ana's recent ig post... I'm so amused that she's sat up on the kitchen counter in underwear and jeans eating pizza :ROFLMAO:
just saw it! That girl has literally ZERO morals. If I had posted a pic like that at her age my parents would’ve disowned me

Reactions: 11
just saw it! That girl has literally ZERO morals. If I had posted a pic like that at her age my parents would’ve disowned me
Honestly!! It makes me cringe every time I see her posting something akin to that I honestly don't know what she's achieving by doing it - even if it is to promote lounge underwear there are other youtubers who promote it with far more class e.g. Nella Rose

Reactions: 5
Come on guys, who among us hasnt got half dressed then undone our jeans to sit on the kitchen counter and laugh at our dinner? Weve all been there.
Her boobs are lop sided, one looks flat as f😂 that tooth sticks out like a sore thumb, she look so much nice without the orange muck on her face and body and darker hair like her older videos she's so desperate fo either be something she's not or saffron, what's with the very ripped jean is it only the only leg such a odd photo and place for it, ana i highly doubt Atticus wants to see u half naked in the kitchen, great parenting julie👍

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.