Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clomo

I class it as normal because thats what the people around me have in their accounts 🤷🏻‍♀️ And I am from similar age group to Ana. The original comment was because I was shocked and expected her to have in the millions not in the thousands
I've never known a student have that much money unless your from an incredibly lucky background. I would be very careful what your saying and how you come across. There are people here who would love to have that money just sat in their account. Sometimes with life it doesnt work that way. Mot everyone is lucky so yeah again, I wouldn't act like its normal.its very much not.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

salmaaax

Chatty Member
Okay but its just a bun on the top of their heads I don't think anyone can claim they've created that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

yellowmango

I find it fascinating watching her cook. Cutting bread with a meat knife, tearing the lettuce off in crooked chunks, her amazement at seasoning...just wow. It’s like watching cavemen discover fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Whatsallthisthen19

Challenges I would like to see her do
24 hours eat healthy fresh prepared food
24 hours telling the truth
24 hours with my tits covered
24 hours not being a thirsty ho
24 hours not using my mother or brother for views
24 hours acting like an individual rather than a Saffron Barker impersonator 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

yellowmango

I'm sorry but 5 figures in your bank account at that age is not average at all I don't know anyone my age, only a few years older than Ana, who has 'at least 10k in the bank' stop talking shite

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Mac900

I’m a student so I wouldn’t say my income is large 🤣 I have more than £10,000 yes
If ur income isnt large and a student, u must have zero life, holidays and live in a shit hole or money frm mummy and daddy. Or ...ur chatting shit 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Alfies_Boy

Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Whoral Princess the recycle queen, her Invisalign is nowhere to be seen 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Anastasia Kingsnorth#8 Life's ambition? - get a Love Island audition... still can't cook tea, the Saffron wannabe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Alfies_Boy

She's known for blowjobs? I can only assume she's bragging about sucking on men's privates whilst trying to make a sassy pun on her old user name floral princess #tastetest

She'll need to get herself a strap on then
Can you imagine Byron trying to crack on to a girl? I’d be in hysterics, he’s as camp as Christmas. Bless him. He makes Mark Ferris look like Tyson Fury.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Anonem

"Someone else said it so it's okay for me to"... :rolleyes:
Literally not what I said, at the end of the day you're in an anonymous forum, theres no point taking the high ground, I apologised to you and explained the situation and tried to be nice, now leave it be

• Heart
Reactions: 43