Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had another tik tok up earlier. The words were utterly filthy in it, Pussy etc etc. I'm no prude but she has such a young following its pretty scandalous. Its since been removed.
Side note Ana , when you read this please wash your hands after handling raw meat before mauling other surfaces including your hair, which should be tied up in the kitchen anyway!
Also wash the lettuce before you eat it ya lil fifth bag 😂🙏🤢.
Her pussy is contagious.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her content is shocking not mention her lack of basic life skills for a 19 year old. Julie should honestly be ashamed of her self instead she just sits back and tops up her benefits from her daughter making an absolute tit of her self online
Not sticking up for Ana but think so many youtubers have no life skills and still completely rely on mummy. Wendy does seem like she tries to teach Saffron stuff but she’s only a bit better at cooking than Ana and bet Wendy oversees all the cooking she does anyway, so she’s still useless😂

Same with Sophia & Cinzia - Sophia still gets her sheets washed by her mum🙄 which is pretty ridiculous as she’s 22..

I don’t understand what the hell they do with their time that they can’t do these simple things themselves?! No wonder they all act so spoilt and don’t have a real view of normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not to defend her, but I was exactly the same at 19 and so were most of my friends. Very over privileged, couldn't do a thing for ourselves. I gained most of those skills at 22, when I was out of uni and had to function with a job. I don't think it's too unusual for her age group, even though there are obviously tons of exceptions to that here.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Not sticking up for Ana but think so many youtubers have no life skills and still completely rely on mummy. Wendy does seem like she tries to teach Saffron stuff but she’s only a bit better at cooking than Ana and bet Wendy oversees all the cooking she does anyway, so she’s still useless😂

Same with Sophia & Cinzia - Sophia still gets her sheets washed by her mum🙄 which is pretty ridiculous as she’s 22..

I don’t understand what the hell they do with their time that they can’t do these simple things themselves?! No wonder they all act so spoilt and don’t have a real view of normal life.
I don't think Wendy cooks at all! Everyone in their house seems to fend for themselves tbh. Darren does a lot of the cooking. Wendy definitely teaches Saffron how to remain neutral for every situation and most audiences as well as sets her up with challenges, games and other good video ideas. MeJulie teaches Ana nothing! She seems to play in to the whole youtube thing as if she's an influencer as well which is ridiculous! I bet Wendy has been offered all those skinny teas to promote as well but she's smart enough to know how damaging that tit is to your body and to anyone seeing it. Julie is greedy and entitled and she's raising Atticus to feel exactly the same. Ana will get sick of it when she has more life experience and fends for herself. OF COURSE, everyone wants to help out their single mother but theres helping and theres taking advantage. Julie has all the time in the world to get a job now Atticus has been in school full time for almost a year but nothing?

Reactions: 24
Not to defend her, but I was exactly the same at 19 and so were most of my friends. Very over privileged, couldn't do a thing for ourselves. I gained most of those skills at 22, when I was out of uni and had to function with a job. I don't think it's too unusual for her age group, even though there are obviously tons of exceptions to that here.
That’s reassuring!! Thank you hahaha x

Reactions: 7
is she really wearing fake air diors? What’s the point?
Apple doesn’t fall far the the tree because we all know Julies the queen of designer, oh wait fake designer. I honestly don’t get why people would buy them. Everyone knows dior don’t make airforce, it’s just wearing a brand for the sake of it. What ever happened to stay classy 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apple doesn’t fall far the the tree because we all know Julies the queen of designer, oh wait fake designer. I honestly don’t get why people would buy them. Everyone knows dior don’t make airforce, it’s just wearing a brand for the sake of it. What ever happened to stay classy 🤦‍♀️
Dior have actually come out with a collab of those shoes but they’ve only made them in one colour which is gray. I did have a creep and see she’s tagged someone who customised normal Air Force for her to make them look like the Dior collab- which are £1800!! She’s just such a wannabe

Also Kylie Jenner uploaded a photo wearing the real ones which is why I’m guessing she’s asked for someone to make them look like they’re the Dior ones 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Dior have actually come out with a collab of those shoes but they’ve only made them in one colour which is gray. I did have a creep and see she’s tagged someone who customised normal Air Force for her to make them look like the Dior collab- which are £1800!! She’s just such a wannabe

Also Kylie Jenner uploaded a photo wearing the real ones which is why I’m guessing she’s asked for someone to make them look like they’re the Dior ones 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Just seen Kylies they look nothing like Anas really bad copy Plus dior haven’t even released them yet so how would Ana get them 😂 The customed airforces/Jordan’s are quite common but I really don’t get why people would get ones plasted in a brand when they aren’t by the brand it just screams tacky and wannabe.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.