Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she not realize that the only reason the Haz and B asked her to do the podcast with them is because they knew her fans would give them the views

Reactions: 22
"It got picked up by ladbible and went viral "

You mean, you sent and or paid for them to promote it 🙌🤦‍♀️

Also off topic but got me thinking.

So the likes of sophie louise, jazzybum and sophdoeslife all have boyfriends, their own houses (yes delayed because of covid but still valid) and they dontpost basically naked pictures all over the internet, come across as very lukewarm and almost a but dull. But.....

Ana and saf are desperate to have a boyfriend, both post tit pics and more so ana nearly naked pics. Always bugging themselves up and come across so so fake.

Goes to show,having an "amazing figure" if you think that, along with your boobs out constantly dowsnt always get you what you want.

And the cooking thing... most schools do food tech from year 7. Why can she not season chicken or make anything that looks remotely like it has any taste?

Reactions: 19
"It got picked up by ladbible and went viral "

You mean, you sent and or paid for them to promote it 🙌🤦‍♀️

Also off topic but got me thinking.

So the likes of sophie louise, jazzybum and sophdoeslife all have boyfriends, their own houses (yes delayed because of covid but still valid) and they dontpost basically naked pictures all over the internet, come across as very lukewarm and almost a but dull. But.....

Ana and saf are desperate to have a boyfriend, both post tit pics and more so ana nearly naked pics. Always bugging themselves up and come across so so fake.

Goes to show,having an "amazing figure" if you think that, along with your boobs out constantly dowsnt always get you what you want.

And the cooking thing... most schools do food tech from year 7. Why can she not season chicken or make anything that looks remotely like it has any taste?
If I was Ana, instead of this takeaway series I would start a series on learning real life skills. Learn how to cook and prepare food, do a proper food shop, make a budget, decluttering (actual decluttering) etc, whatever. Tie it in to moving out when this is over, which could then lead into what looking for and buying a house is really like, and then moving in and living alone for the first time. A long term thing, especially if she only did one video a week/fortnight and kept the rest of her videos the same low quality content she does now, that would appeal to people her age and a bit above, and her child fans would lap it up too. She won't do that because it would require effort and it wouldnt get picked up by ladbible but if she wants longevity in her youtube career she should think about something other than food challenges and eating her super fresh tesco meal deals

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i don’t mind ppl posting bikini pics and you know body positivity Nd all that but Oh Ana takes it to another level and the thing is she’s got a big orange head and a white body it’s just not a cute look, also i agree about the comment on others having a house and stuff. thing is they all have fab figures and we already know that despite them not posting themselves 24/7 hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get them in😂 and not her idea either
Of course this'll be edited to fuckery and back... She'll only pick questions she wants to answer etc.

So many people are calling her out now on YouTube about how fake her content is

Reactions: 14
Of course this'll be edited to fuckery and back... She'll only pick questions she wants to answer etc.

So many people are calling her out now on YouTube about how fake her content is
Yeah I would put money that not every assumption sent in is entered. Shes a bullshitter

Reactions: 7
No doubt she’ll throw a ‘youve had a boob job/fillers’ assumption in there and start saying ‘I’ve talked about this so much now’ then go into a some story

Reactions: 18

I've found the people I've stayed subscribed to the longest, are the ones that have grown with their subscribers, and for me that includes sophdoeslife, as she is the same age as me and her content has grown more mature as she has

Ana is only a bit younger than me so watching her 4 or so years ago doing hauls and day in the life was relatable, but now she's flashing her boobs, vag, being a general woman and making cringe childish content, whilst trying to act cool by uncomfortably holding a glass of alcohol up to the camera for the whole video, whilst using her little brother for views
She needs to pick a target audience and stick with it, because I'm currently following just to take the piss

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've found the people I've stayed subscribed to the longest, are the ones that have grown with their subscribers, and for me that includes sophdoeslife, as she is the same age as me and her content has grown more mature as she has

Ana is only a bit younger than me so watching her 4 or so years ago doing hauls and day in the life was relatable, but now she's flashing her boobs, vag, being a general woman and making cringe childish content, whilst trying to act cool by uncomfortably holding a glass of alcohol up to the camera for the whole video, whilst using her little brother for views
She needs to pick a target audience and stick with it, because I'm currently following just to take the piss
I’m glad you mentioned the holding the gin in her hand cause I was just about to post about her latest insta. Is this an undisclosed ad for Gordon’s or something? Or does she just think it’s cool to post with a glass of gin?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.