Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would die of shame and embarrassment if my mum and brother saw me in those tiny bikini bottoms 🤢

You’re literally sat on your back garden in Northamptonshire on a 18°c day, calm down View attachment 126304
Mejulie wont care, Ada probs bought her those chairs for the garden, as long as she is getting freebies she won't mind her daughter getting her vag out on the net or for the neighbours.
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stop pulling your flippin' bikini bottoms so far up!!!!! It seriously fills me with rage!!!! And get one that fits properly 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hypocrite with all her unnecessary takeaways journeys and didn't she take Atticus to the park to play football a few weeks ago.

Screenshot_20200509-205447_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 14
#8 Look at me I’m knockoff Saffy B! Tits are out still can’t get a date oh look it’s thread number 8!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her latest instagram #AD

I would be fuming if I was Lee Stafford/his team

She was given the brush, stick styler and hair spray to create a look I guess

She legit curled her hair and stuck it in a scruffy (not even messy) bun! Tbh I thought the thumbnail was the BEFORE

Reactions: 6
Her latest instagram #AD

She legit curled her hair and stuck it in a scruffy (not even messy) bun! Tbh I thought the thumbnail was the BEFORE

This is the exact hairstyle I do when I shove it up into a bun to get into the shower. Takes 20 seconds and requires no products!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#8: Always has her tits out, a Primark Saffy B, If she doesn't fix her diet she'll look like MeJulie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with most stuff on here regarding her content but being horrible about her Nan is a bit low.
I would never ever want somebody talking about my grandparents like the way people have spoke about hers.

Reactions: 24
Her latest instagram #AD

Lee Stafford called, they want their coin back. It's bleeping embarassing hunny bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.