Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL, yes I was so baffled watching this video! In addition to this clearly being her first time using any seasoning, the fact that she fried chicken without any oil.... Her young fans in the comments try to defend her saying she's 'only 19' and to give her some slack. I'm sorry but at 19 I think most people can cook basic tit.... smh.
The whole thing was just 😬😬😬 she clearly wasn't washing her hands which is raw meat (especially chicken!) 101. You ALWAYS wash your hands after touching it. Imagine the germs under those claws or all over the camera, from her adjusting it with her raw chicken hands 🤮🤮🤮 if anyone is up for a laugh go read the comments people are just ripping her apart it's hilarious. If it does go viral it will be for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 13
People go to uni at 18/19 live alone and cook for themselves. She is so far off this it’s unreal

Reactions: 13
She probably could of worded it better but it was kind of obvious she meant from the Ladbible page, so for once wasn't entirely talking :poop:
Clearly wasnt obvious to everyone, especially given when talking about it she showed the screenshot of the video on her channel not on ladbible but sure 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL, yes I was so baffled watching this video! In addition to this clearly being her first time using any seasoning, the fact that she fried chicken without any oil.... Her young fans in the comments try to defend her saying she's 'only 19' and to give her some slack. I'm sorry but at 19 I think most people can cook basic tit.... smh.
I’m 19 and at uni, and can confirm that me and my housemates can all cook some really delicious meals

Reactions: 16
Lmao I worked part time at 16 and could cook myself a meal when I finished work 😂 why doesn’t Ana use her time to learn how to cook, there’s thousands of recipes online. However, she doesn’t even know what “fresh” food is so I won’t hold my breath

Reactions: 17
Lmao I worked part time at 16 and could cook myself a meal when I finished work 😂 why doesn’t Ana use her time to learn how to cook, there’s thousands of recipes online. However, she doesn’t even know what “fresh” food is so I won’t hold my breath
Dont know what you're talking about, name a food more fresh than tesco meal deal pasta pots. Bet you cant. straight from the earth, that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker ... first time poster... ana is one of my favourites to hate watch. I’ve just seen her latest tik tok is a mash up of mejulies one liners and she’s asked people to tag her in their dances.... I just find it so odd seeing such young kids copying her (very cringe) dancing and ‘throwing it back’ 😮 hardly a suitable role model for such a young audience

Reactions: 12
Honestly I think in terms of content for her channel, watching her learn to cook would be really interesting. Like watching her follow tutorial for basic stuff and then get more advanced as she gets better gradually. She admitted herself she can't cook so what better time to learn. First on the list is how to make gravy though!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her content is shocking not mention her lack of basic life skills for a 19 year old. Julie should honestly be ashamed of her self instead she just sits back and tops up her benefits from her daughter making an absolute tit of her self online

Reactions: 18
Honestly I think in terms of content for her channel, watching her learn to cook would be really interesting. Like watching her follow tutorial for basic stuff and then get more advanced as she gets better gradually. She admitted herself she can't cook so what better time to learn. First on the list is how to make gravy though!
The bad thing is I’m sure she was following a recipe but wasn’t doing it correctly. Sure she said something about guesstimating lol

Reactions: 7
i’m 19 (just a few months older than ana) and i can cook a meal for my whole family of six, she has no excuse

Reactions: 10
i’m 19 (just a few months older than ana) and i can cook a meal for my whole family of six, she has no excuse
Ive just turned 20 i live on my own, i cook 3 meals a day, clean, do the washing, pay my bills and still have a healthy balance of everything. Literally shocking. Shes so out of touch.

Reactions: 16
The worst thing about all this is she thinks she's absolutely KILLING it with her current content 😂

also:
Screenshot_20200420_182048.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just can’t with the tik tok of mejulie’s one liners. This is the thing that puts me off about this app as well cause there are so many CHILDREN doing the dance to her sound. It’s not right.

Reactions: 9
She had another tik tok up earlier. The words were utterly filthy in it, Pussy etc etc. I'm no prude but she has such a young following its pretty scandalous. Its since been removed.
Side note Ana , when you read this please wash your hands after handling raw meat before mauling other surfaces including your hair, which should be tied up in the kitchen anyway!
Also wash the lettuce before you eat it ya lil fifth bag 😂🙏🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It amazes me that at 19 she cannot cook basic things from scratch. She has had her mum at home for the last 6 or 7 years at least, why isnt she saying "come here while I make xyz so you can see how its done". Right, because mejulie doesnt cook either. Ana having to buy the most basic of spices that everyone else already has brand new, her favourite meal being spaghetti out of a jar just goes to show how basic their meals are. It's sad and honestly not surprising that Atticus only eats plain things, it's all he knows.

I'm surprised no one else picked up on her bare faced lying at the start of that video by the way. She claims her McDonalds video blew up and got millions of views but....
It did get millions of veiws only because it got shared by lads bible i think.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.