Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashley2411

What is even the point of influencers being given free concert tickets? I see so many of them and I just don’t understand. Artists like Harry or Beyonce are bigger than an influencer being given tickets so they’re definitely not getting promo. And I feel like any brand that gives influencer free concert tickets when they can afford it themselves just puts people off buying anything of them when we’re reached a point where so many people are tired of influencers and them getting paid crazy amounts of money for doing the most basic of things and such minimum amount of work. Not to mention that so many things are getting more expensive and brands are increasing the prices, like if I see someone gifting influencer a free concert I’m definitely not buying from them

• Heart
Reactions: 40

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Oh how funny, atticus went on a ride and came off all cocky said to Julie “was good but you couldn’t of done it” then later on he kicked up a fuss refusing to go on a ride that Julie went on by herself whilst Ana has to convince him to go on for 10 minutes!😂 so funny Ana talking about how embarrassing it was for her infront of him😅

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
‘My girl has Tesco Finest pesto in her fridge, love that for her’. Ana you sound like a knob!
She probably could have looked harder for a more hygienic chopping board! I don’t blame her for getting all of the gym clothes out though! How was she supposed to know what was what?!
I think the house is a bit soulless! It’s all sterile like a hospital!

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
So Ana did a “workout” in the gym and then put safs dressing gown on afterwards instead of having a shower first? Disgusting girl. On another note… safs house is amazing!

• Sick
Reactions: 39

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
When she was going to finish Saffs micellar water because there was a tiny bit left? sorry that's so rude, if you're borrowing someone else's stuff you don't finish it for them to get back to, unless you're planning on replacing it for them which she definitely wouldn't have done

• Angry

Susspicious

VIP Member
I find it so embarrassing the way she latches onto specific food items because she so badly wants to be the “type of person” that eats it (give me strength), or potentially because she’s copying someone, or George said he likes it / it’s good for you. First onions, then salmon, now avocados. She won’t stop going on about them and orders it every time she films herself eating out. We get it, you like avocados. No one cares.

And I wish she’d realise that onion isn’t a seasoning or a substitute for seasoning.

Scbu

VIP Member
I found it weird when Saffron said the only thing she hated about Anna is that she doesn’t stick up for herself. ‘Hate’ is a really strong word for her to just slip in there when explaining that!?
Ana 100% needs to hear that though ? She lets her so called Manchester friends use and abuse her , fair play to saffron for calling that out , how many times has Haz ditched her “best friends” because of a guy and then gate crashes Ana’s Disney holiday with her family because he’s dumped her !!!

• Heart

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
View attachment 2195132

Darren Sarren’s always got to one up people it’s embarrassing so she is sipping on water, meanwhile Ana’s drinking coke 😅
Yeah yeah water is good for you an all however it’s just another subtle dig at Ana, as if ohhhh, I’m so much healthier/better than my bestie because I drink my H2O before a night out 🥺🤍 how tame and health obsessed, just have a bloody malibu and lemonade and get on with it Darren.
I just think saffron comes across as a massive bitch who was clearly a princess and probably a bully at school. I'm from Brighton and the school she went to used to have a really bad rep for bullying.

Reactions: 38

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
So in one vlog she got gifted 24 doughnuts, six (!!) pairs of shoes, a bag of cosmetics and Harry style tickets?! Fuck me what a greedy witch. She seriously needs to be humbled

• Angry
Reactions: 38

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Much needed day off!! Must be such a busy life filming yourself eat McDonald’s and Percy pigs for 24 hours! So glad she goes a well deserved break, finally🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 37

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
She annoys me so much I actually can’t stand her. How is she going to call someone she met like twice on a brand trip her best friend. If that’s the case then I guess the tesco cashier is my best friend too. She’s obviously trying to leech onto Molly’s upcoming fame and it really shows how desperate she is. How come she’s never mentioned Molly before in videos or invited Molly to her birthday parties but now it’s “Molly is my bestie” now she’s on a popular tv show get a life Ana. I hope Molly drops her “best friend” once she finds out Ana has been trying to leech off her. And with her new video it’s obvious she’s single because she’s dropped her “healthy” eating with her banana and soggy crisps meal prep it was all to impress him. Anyways rant over

Snickerdoodle94

So someone who can afford VIP tickets, also gets gifted tickets to 2 different shows? Will honestly never understand why brands do this..

Also paying £45 for a disco ball hat??