Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
The sexualisation of gay men by straight women is really fucking weird
Her friendships with all her gay friends are weird it’s like she has a weird attraction to them and like someone said maybe it’s because she knows they’ll never actually reject her. She never acts like this with her guy friends from home. I remember when she got backlash for saying she flirts with Josh (I think?) while he’s in a relationship. Just because he’s gay doesn’t make it okay but maybe that’s just their friendship so who am I to judge

• Heart
Reactions: 35

jazzbot

VIP Member
I think she looks really good in the un edited photos from that event but her editing them is ridiculous. Isn’t it odd how influencers editing their bodies and faces has become the norm
Agree. She had no need to edit. The more I look the more impressed I am. She really looked the best I’ve seen in ages. Shame the dress was sort of tacky but the glam look suits her. She should experiment more and move away from that boring 90s corset combat look she likes.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Haha did make me laugh Julie having a hot flush in the swimming area and then Ana and her mum laughing cause the safe was empty and Atticus nearly having a tantrum 'GO TO RECEPTION. 'I'm going to reception' 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Really? But for now long?

As I've said before. Her and Saffron are not the same. Saffron latest vlog she is auditioning for TV shows and apparently she's a millionaire. Anas last TV appearance was CBBC?
You can tell from Saffrons home that she is making far more money than ana

This girl would not last one day in a 9-5 job, god forbid if she ever had to work hospitality n be on her feet for 12/14 hours a day with hardly any break!!! What a fucking kick in the teeth!!!

Really annoys me when influencrs like her say they’ve had a day off, I’d love to be able to get up when I want, go on countless holidays a year and make a few videos about food and vlogging… what an easy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

scouseconstantine

Her mates out there on national tv in love island…and Ana, with a larger following who’s been on YouTube for years…is making Percy pig 24 hour challenge videos

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just watched saffrons video with Ana and don’t mean to be a bore but the Vegas story was so creepy and they just sat laughing about it, obviously they’re young and it didn’t have a bad ending but laughing about how scary the guys were etc didn’t sit right with me when a lot of their audience is even younger than them, they definitely could’ve framed that as a ‘what not to do in Vegas’ story rather than ‘haha yeah we went off with these random guys who kept touching us and ended up on some sex bus then they tried to make Jake spend thousands on drinks & thought he was out sugar daddy/pimp and then we had to run away haha’ their parents must be terrified listening to that!

• Wow
Reactions: 33

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member

I’m sure this was discussed at the time but this video from Haz came up on my recommended and what Ana says at 7:19… if you needed any more evidence Julie is a disgusting parent, like what the actual FUCK?!?!!
I’m sorry but that’s major safeguarding issues there! Obviously I know she’s not a child anymore but if that happened now whilst to atticus, social services would need to be involved

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Why does she always try and put on this bad bitch persona all over her social media when she's so shy and quiet in real life? There's nothing wrong with being shy and quiet, I'm like that myself, but I don't try and portray myself as being a bad bitch online lmao. It's so fake and just irritates me.

whisperchat

VIP Member
Ana we know that you and your greasy crew read here so read this -

STOP PUTTING FAKE TAN ON YOUR FACE

it doesn’t make you looked tanned or naturally sun kissed or even good it makes you look DIRTY. especially around the creases of your nostrils and mouth!!

honestly can you imagine the smell of her. Like a greasy hobnob with BO

• Haha

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
take it she’s stopped trying to sort her diet out then given she’s left no room in the fridge for her meal prepped crisps😧

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
So am I getting this right…she had a large Big Mac meal, an Asda meal deal which wasn’t actually in a meal deal and then had sushi followed by a crepe? Small appetite my arse…

• Haha