Anastasia Kingsnorth #69 the only 69 she’ll ever get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao, the way I’ve been thinking of this title for a solid year and WAITING for #68 to suggest

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What are we thinking, have they called it quits?
There was no mention of him even before her billionth holiday within the year
To go away for at least 3 weeks and still nothing and editing the thumbnail to remove "boyfriend" makes you question if he ended it

Perhaps her poor hygeine was just too much 🤔

Reactions: 13
Not sure they were ever really together enough to break up

Reactions: 30
It’s weird that he hasn’t been mentioned in so long for sure…

Reactions: 7
ana is going to be buzzing her tits off that her thread title got sexual, even if it is mugging her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘I’m going to Dyson air wrap my hair’. Shut up you goon.
The TikTok of her putting oil on her greasy hair. No hun. 🤢 Not an original thought in this girls head!

Reactions: 10
‘I’m going to Dyson air wrap my hair’. Shut up you goon.
The TikTok of her putting oil on her greasy hair. No hun. 🤢 Not an original thought in this girls head!
When the oil drops on her jumper and she doesn’t even notice 🤣

5190278D-A7D4-41D7-A1AB-B3BAA57DE3E6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
awww looks like bubz finally learned how to climb the bunk bed ladder without having a meltdown:m
GOOD BWOY ATTICUS!!!
IMG_0512.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
Has anyone noticed the size of her thighs in her last 'what I eat in a day' video? Her bad diet is really catching up with her...

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed the size of her thighs in her last 'what I eat in a day' video? Her bad diet is really catching up with her...
i don't think her thighs look big at all?

her legs always remind me of hotdogs, just the most unathletic, undefined i've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know on these threads people are entitled to say what they want and give their own opinions so I’m not hating on anyone for giving their opinion but in my opinion I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with her thighs. My thighs are a bit bigger than hers and I can’t lie when I read people thought her thighs are big there was a second I asked myself are mine too big. Obviously I knocked that thought out of my head quick cause not going to let something I read on a thread deeply affect me. There’s things I don’t like about Ana and things I find weird about her behaviour but I wouldn’t like for her to read that about her thighs and think they’re too big. Like I said on these threads everyone can say what they want cause of course we’re not all going to agree I get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I know on these threads people are entitled to say what they want and give their own opinions so I’m not hating on anyone for giving their opinion but in my opinion I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with her thighs. My thighs are a bit bigger than hers and I can’t lie when I read people thought her thighs are big there was a second I asked myself are mine too big. Obviously I knocked that thought out of my head quick cause not going to let something I read on a thread deeply affect me. There’s things I don’t like about Ana and things I find weird about her behaviour but I wouldn’t like for her to read that about her thighs and think they’re too big. Like I said on these threads everyone can say what they want cause of course we’re not all going to agree I get that.
Yeah but this thread isn’t about you.. it’s about her 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.