Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Kipling

awww looks like bubz finally learned how to climb the bunk bed ladder without having a meltdown:m
GOOD BWOY ATTICUS!!!
IMG_0512.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
her saying beyoncé has always been her mums favourite artist - you’d think given she’s going to see beyoncé 3 times she’d have offered to take her mum to one of them?

Reactions: 82

lxlyfloral

There was a comment on her service station video yesterday saying that she should get the Snapchat AI to choose her food orders for a video, I remembered it because I remember thinking it was a pretty original idea. And then she brings out this video today, pretends she’s thought of it herself and has deleted the comment suggesting it. Why wouldn’t you say something along the lines of “a viewer gave me this idea” instead of passing it off as her own idea? She’s got no morals whatsoever

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

doodlebug

VIP Member
Omg she cuts up raw chicken with huge dressing gown sleeves dragging all over the chicken. Touching the RAW chicken, doesn’t wash her hands and immediately starts touching things including putting her hands on herself/the dressing gown 🤮 how she hasn’t had salmonella poisoning is a miracle. Surely you’d wash your hands then carry on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

jamesrcmd

Anna putting ‘wake up’ in her to do list made me laugh so hard :ROFLMAO: I mean who would put that on a to do list???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

account70032

VIP Member
I know on these threads people are entitled to say what they want and give their own opinions so I’m not hating on anyone for giving their opinion but in my opinion I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with her thighs. My thighs are a bit bigger than hers and I can’t lie when I read people thought her thighs are big there was a second I asked myself are mine too big. Obviously I knocked that thought out of my head quick cause not going to let something I read on a thread deeply affect me. There’s things I don’t like about Ana and things I find weird about her behaviour but I wouldn’t like for her to read that about her thighs and think they’re too big. Like I said on these threads everyone can say what they want cause of course we’re not all going to agree I get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
don’t get me wrong i find atticus annoying in the videos, but i really think he’s going to develop some issues as he’s growing up because of this lifestyle, and i think the same for all children and babies who’ve been exploited by influencers. when they got to the room at alton towers and he’s having a look around and he’s got both ana and his mum filming him and talking to him from behind a camera, it’s so impersonal and strange, like yes ana spoils him but she only does it for content, she barely makes an effort to go and spend time with him unless she can film it for views, it’s going to give him such a warped perception of love when he’s older

we debate it a lot on here but to me it’s clear he struggles, whether that be autism or entitlement or whatever your own personal verdict is, but i can’t even imagine being that age and having my meltdowns and embarrassing moments etc. being posted all over the internet, it’s so exploitive and although he says he wants to be a youtuber when he grows up he’s not really old enough to understand what it all means

like no matter how annoying he is i still can’t help but feel sorry for him because he’s basically been moulded by ana while he’s been growing up that he has to act a certain way to get her views up, so now he’s learnt to act that way as a cry for attention because it’s what elicits a response from them

sorry for the massive rant i just feel so strongly about it

• Heart
Reactions: 68

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry what?! she bought tickets to go and see Beyonce and then two brands offered her tickets so she is going 3 times, talk about greedy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

doodlebug

VIP Member
I actually like that Haz has broken away from the group and moved to London, it sounded very co-dependent when Ana said that they're a family group and if they wanted to move anywhere else they'd discuss it as a group. You need to be able to make your own decisions without needing approval from your mates. Your mates don't decide your life, you do and hopefully Ana sees this now.
Haz always ditches her mates for a dude though. Her moving to London is just another example of that

• Heart
Reactions: 65

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
This is the worst video she’s ever made and that’s saying something! She didn’t record her drinking the drinks at the beginning or eating the blondie she baked and she apparently didn’t eat a thing after lunch time to 10pm because she was out drinking. Does she really think we’re stupid? Knowing how much of a foodie she is she obviously went out and got something to eat. We all know her 24 hour challenges are fake anyways but if you’re going to fake it at least make it more believable. The fact that she gets paid for doing this makes my blood boil

Reactions: 62