Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yikez101

VIP Member
Ana goes god it’s so hot in here and she’s wearing the huge dressing gown?! What is it with this women and her inability to regulate her temperature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
We all knew she wouldn't be paying for her ticket and it's absolutely disgusting more so when this is the biggest concert that as you say many people including her fans will have saved long and hard for and she probably doesn't even know many songs.
If she has the audacity to brag it will bite her in the backside her fans will be absolutely fuming, annoyed, angry you name it.

She shouldn't have even considered accepting it and I hope this is the start of her downfall scrounged for too long boasting to the fans who could only dream of having the chances she gets.

Her so called fame won't last forever and she has nothing to fall back on like other youtubers do so more fool her.
no but don’t you see she manifested it🥺🥺🥺she was just thinking about beyoncé and then her manager called her up to say she’s been offered a ticket so she basically worked really hard and spoke it into existence🥺🥺🥺anyone can do it too, you must just not be trying enough girly🥺🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
In the new video when Anas talking about them going on the rides and Julie interrupts and says ‘he’s not going on any of the big rides though’ … like why? No wonder the kid is scared of EVERYTHING! She should be encouraging him to push himself not pushing her fear onto him just because she’s shit scared of everything fun. Just like when she tells him he won’t like certain foods. She wants him to be a shell of her it’s so weird and damaging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
When they were talking about atticus having a tantrum about going on the ride but he was laughing because he knew he was getting attention…..they’ve done this to him. They’ve spoilt him rotten over the years and posted it for everyone to see and atticus is milking every second of it. He’s going to grow up as such a hateful person because he will want to get everything handed to him on a plate and you just know he’s going to grow up as a ‘Karen’ after he demanded to go to reception twice in that video

Ccapf

VIP Member
What is she 22? 23? I was at university training to be a nurse, juggling placement hours and academic work, whilst working round the clock, doing anything I can to make it all work, while taking care of my mum at the same at that age and here's this hoe eating off paper plates and buying piggy themed items and calling it a job.

Also Ana that wasn't brain freeze it's sensitivity cause your teeth are rotten my darling.

I can't believe this is her job. It's EMBARRASSING.

• Heart
It's all fake, Saffron posted a video last week of the both of them in saffrons bed found a q&a Saffron has the same pjs on as in the video. Also done a video in Manchester together all fake just click bait as always.

shh77

VIP Member
Why on earth did she live in that dressing gown and go to bed in it? Don’t get why she didn’t drive down herself either what’s point in her having that car?
Like why did she not bring anything with her? Why is is using all of Saff’s things?! …bring your own gym clothes/dressing gown/skincare!! I’d be so pissed off if someone stayed at my place and used all my sh*t! 🤬🤢🤮

D_Wills

VIP Member
The way my jaw dropped when this girl said she had been invited 2 more times. Influencers will NEVER understand how lucky they are. I'm not even a Beyonce fan (don't shoot me 🫣) but I know there will have been so many poor genuine fans who weren't able to get tickets and this onion muncher gets to go 3 times!

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
she thought she was being slick 👀

This really makes me angry how can she sit there and speak about unrealistic beauty standards in her videos when she adds to the problem. Didn’t she say in her catch up video 2 weeks ago that she doesn’t edit her pics anymore which is a blatant lie as she’s been exposed many times for doing so. I was actually impressed with how little editing she did on her face for once because I genuinely think this is her best carpet look until I saw she edited her body smaller. So many young people are going to look at her wishing they were her when she looks nothing like her pictures it’s disgusting. Sorry for the rant but it really ticks me off how these influencers get away with this.

coconochanel

VIP Member
'Only eating what the car in front orders' err wasn't this a trend a few years ago? talk about desperate for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BaileyMC

VIP Member
In saffrons video when Ana is showing her round the flat etc, you literally cannot even hear her speak. If that is saffrons indoor voice and she talks like that I would be telling her to stop fucking shouting. Like Jesus Christ. She’s got a gob like a fog horn

• Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
i think she looked a lot nicer than saff did which i'm sure would absolutely SEND saffron considering she's obvs had way more work done and actually works out every single day unlike ana loool her dress is just so unflattering

also if this is actually an unedited pic of ana i think she looks pretty here
Saffrons giving ugly step sister played by a man in a pantomime vibes

• Haha

berry

VIP Member
Julie failed her.

You can tell that she just wasn't taught these basics growing up. Very sad.

laulau29

Chatty Member
Why dont these brands give the tickets to influencers for their followers to win?
I think about this all the time!! If i was an influencer being gifted tickets I’d deffo give them to my followers, no one needs to see beyonce 3 times tbh