Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scbu

VIP Member
‘I’m going to Dyson air wrap my hair’. Shut up you goon.
The TikTok of her putting oil on her greasy hair. No hun. 🤢 Not an original thought in this girls head!
When the oil drops on her jumper and she doesn’t even notice 🤣

5190278D-A7D4-41D7-A1AB-B3BAA57DE3E6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
'I'm having another McDonald's later because me and Atticus want to try their new dips'
Atticus clearly did not want to try the dips.

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I don’t like coffee but never have I ever sat back and thought ‘i wish I could like coffee so I could be like everyone else’ that’s bizarre 😂😂😂 she’s really admitting how deeply insecure she is and how she feels she needs to be like everyone else.

• Haha
  • Sad

ECH

VIP Member
Honestly when she was saying that Beyonce was Julie's favourite artist it just made me sad because why not take Julie then if you're going three times?

EDIT - @milkywaygirl can't believe we literally just posted the exact same comment at the same time! Haha

Reactions: 41

glittersun

I can't really wrap my head around someone being so horny that they think it's a great idea to have sex in the same bed as their daughter ?????

• Sick

xoxohoney

it made me so uncomfortable that ana said "my hairs so greasy" while getting into someone elses bed like wash your hair, it's not your bed??? if i was saffron i'd be decontaminating asap

• Sick

mySON

Chatty Member
anas 'longest and busiest day' consisted of stuff that the rest of us have to try and fit in around our full time jobs this girl is so out of touch it's unreal

she would be shocked if she knew that we have to get our hair done, send parcels back, pack for a holiday (if we're lucky) AFTER getting home from a long shift

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I think it’s absolutely disgusting how much money ‘influencers’ make. I can see why kids want to become one - it’s the easy life really isn’t it? Getting paid for doing the bare minimum

• Sick

misssunshineuk

I actually like that Haz has broken away from the group and moved to London, it sounded very co-dependent when Ana said that they're a family group and if they wanted to move anywhere else they'd discuss it as a group. You need to be able to make your own decisions without needing approval from your mates. Your mates don't decide your life, you do and hopefully Ana sees this now.

helloitsme1999

The book thing pissed me off to high heavens. How has she managed to write a book and enquire with a publisher when she uses ‘way happy’ in a sentence which doesn’t even make grammatical sense. I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was a kid, have 2x lots of student loan debts from my two degrees in creative writing and STILL can’t get close to publishing a book that I’ve written MYSELF!! Ugh it’s infuriating

• Heart
  • Sad

Snickerdoodle94

Ana saying they were "starving" and hadn't eaten since breakfast when they were getting lunch??? Like yeah that's usually how it goes? 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

briedle4

I think she looks really good in the un edited photos from that event but her editing them is ridiculous. Isn’t it odd how influencers editing their bodies and faces has become the norm

doodlebug

VIP Member
Surely she paid for all of those trainers in foot asylum?
Or did she get all that for free
Then a free Harry styles concert ticket
Honestly makes me sick
She got them for free cos she works with them. I don’t know why Foot Asylum are on Ana’s dick this much considering she said about three words on the whole of locked in. Clearly just using her for her (Fiat 500) following lol.

That her vlog was her getting free donuts, free trainers and Nike clothing (worth hundreds!) free makeup and then yet ANOTHER free concert. Actually a joke. She is so privileged. I feel like she’s come to expect these things now. Did she say thank you once or express her gratitude??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I know on these threads people are entitled to say what they want and give their own opinions so I’m not hating on anyone for giving their opinion but in my opinion I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with her thighs. My thighs are a bit bigger than hers and I can’t lie when I read people thought her thighs are big there was a second I asked myself are mine too big. Obviously I knocked that thought out of my head quick cause not going to let something I read on a thread deeply affect me. There’s things I don’t like about Ana and things I find weird about her behaviour but I wouldn’t like for her to read that about her thighs and think they’re too big. Like I said on these threads everyone can say what they want cause of course we’re not all going to agree I get that.
Yeah but this thread isn’t about you.. it’s about her 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 40