Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
Taylor swift has announced the uk dates for her tour… I’m not a Taylor fan but if this girl gets free tickets I will fucking riot

• Angry
Reactions: 46

roryangel

VIP Member
just saw a tiktok saying that molly girl was apparently scouted after she did some promo stuff for the winter love island series in south africa, which is the same as what ana did 🤣 bet she was fumingggg that they wanted her ‘friend’ on it after working with them hahaha

• Haha

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I watched the Alton Towers vid last night and was absolutely howwwwwling at her bringing her Chanel bag to an...Alton Towers buffet dinner 😭

Showing the us all boiled veg and lumpy mash and tortilla chips with cold grated cheese and calling it nachos, please behaveeeeeee

• Haha
  • Sick

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
the way she makes such a point of emphasising she ALWAYS buys the kids katsu curry from wagamamas because the ‘adult’ one is too big for her😒😒😒 pick me🥺

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Bil

VIP Member
"I'm a strong believer in manifesting and putting out to the universe positivity and what I want. I thought about the little mermaid and I let it go then thought no it will never happen" ?? "Will never happen" is not a positive thought and you got the Premier because of your management you ugly tw@t

• Haha
Reactions: 45

roryangel

VIP Member
Don't you reckon influences are one of the most cheapskate people out there for events! The people who can afford to go yet still get gifted tickets for these things! Absolutely insane. Pay for your own tickets than you will be more likeable!!
i also just don’t see the point in brands paying for influencers to go to concerts??? i’m not going to be influenced to buy products from a brand because i see ana at a concert tagging and thanking them etc?! there’s actually no reason why it would help them out?!?

i’m actually probably less likely to want to but from the brand if anything because i think they’ve just taken the experience of someone seeing their favourite artist just to get some cheap marketing that won’t even work! i really don’t get it… like at all

• Heart
Reactions: 44

laulau29

Chatty Member
How many best friends does the girl have ffs wish she would become best mates with a dentist

• Haha

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
Sorry what?! she bought tickets to go and see Beyonce and then two brands offered her tickets so she is going 3 times, talk about greedy!
Sorry what?? How selfish and greedy she could’ve given the spare tickets to one of her followers and shame on the brands for giving away the tickets to influencers who can easily afford it themselves

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
not her saying she has the ‘busiest day ever’ because she’s doing a live with boohoo then getting her makeup and hair done before going to the little mermaid premiere, then going on holiday early the next morning😭 what a hard life

• Haha
Reactions: 43

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
she says she wants sushi for dinner and that she wants it from firefly but they don’t deliver on uber eats so she can’t, but i used google maps and it’s literally a 6 minute drive from her? this girl is so lazy

• Haha
  • Wow

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she change her channel name to Eating With Anastasia since most of her videos consist of her eating fast food. I can’t believe these people earn thousands by doing this it’s ridiculous

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
She’s just so damn lazy! Why can’t she be at least the TINIEST bit prepared?! “Oh I couldn’t find this, I couldn’t find that, I thought I’d be able to get xyz” …so here’s a crazy idea Ana why not wait until you have all those things before you actually film the video?! 🥴🤬🙄

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Why film a video on a day where you’re going out? You can’t call it work if you’re abandoning the ‘challenge’ to go out with your friends halfway through🤣

maybe tomorrow on my lunch break I’ll just sack off my shift & go to the pub!

absolute lazy mare that she is.

• Haha

areyoujoking

VIP Member
I honestly think I’m going to need to stop following her thread and watching her videos. I don’t follow her on insta. Her whole personality just absolute infuriates me like I actually can’t stand her it’s quite unhealthy 😂 sick of seeing her big smug moon face getting gifted everything under the sun she’s a joke. Considering the fact her content and engagement is absolutely shocking I just don’t get why these companies/brands entertain her
Agree with this. Back in say 2017/2018 and maybe even 2019 I followed her on all socials and really enjoyed her content. I found her really normal and relatable & enjoyed the videos of her saving and surprising her mum with gifts on her birthday etc. I liked how she got a Nissan Duke as her first car & wasn’t like the rest of influencers who get brand new BMWs or such like (Saffron)

Then slowly into 2020 she became so unlikeable, and don’t get me started on the TikTok dance videos 🤣 I think ever since she’s moved out, she’s forgotten completely who she used to be & lost herself in the process. I’m not saying you can’t change & of course earning that sort of money you’re going to be buying perhaps more luxurious products & better brands, but she literally has more money than sense and half of the stuff is gifted. I don’t even think she knows or likes half the stuff she buys, just buys it because she sees it’s trending on TikTok. It makes me feel sick when I see her on another holiday abroad for free. Not sure if it’s me but there’s a lot of other content creators out there that work incredibly hard & don’t get half of what she gets. I personally don’t believe anyone should be gifted as much as influencers anyway. I know it’s an argument as old as time and you can argue it’s just the world we live in, but influencer culture makes me sick. I’m so passionate about it. There are literal nurses who work in end of life care & have to hold the hands of terminal patients who are barely scraping £2k per month, then you have these bellends who put out lazy videos 3 times a month and get sent to LA/South Africa/Greece etc all year to shoot ‘content’ It’s actually so unjust and the sooner it stops the better. Sorry for the rant, I feel strongly about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lj_525

Chatty Member
‘I don’t fancy another takeaway’ …. *orders takeaway sushi*
Does Anna not realise that anything you ‘take away’ from a restaurant is ‘a takeaway’ the clue is in the name!! Just because it’s healthier than a burger and chips doesn’t mean it’s not a takeaway!
---
Also, can we talk about the phrase ‘this base is basing’ who the F even says that!
I might start using it in everyday life ‘this breakfast is breakfasting’ ‘this shower gel is shower gelling’ ‘this bath is bathing’ 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
does my head in hearing youtubers start a video by saying they have a really busy day ahead, ana’s to-do list consisted of:
- wake up
- film intro/tiktoks
- package and post parcels
- get hair done
- pack
- wrap presents

i would literally pay money to watch her work a week in a typical 9-5 job

mySON

Chatty Member
I don’t love it. It’s fine
i think she looked a lot nicer than saff did which i'm sure would absolutely SEND saffron considering she's obvs had way more work done and actually works out every single day unlike ana loool her dress is just so unflattering

also if this is actually an unedited pic of ana i think she looks pretty here

Attachments

Last edited: