Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Ana saying she is wanting to get one of those small treadmills/walking pads for her flat.. when she has an actual gym downstairs in her apartment block? Also she’s said before in a video or a post recently that she sometimes goes to the gym, obviously a lie😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Why does she always justify her expensive ridiculous purchases by "i'm gonna get so much use out of this" like no youre not, its a small ugly beach bag, how many times are you going to use it

• Haha
Reactions: 59

roryangel

VIP Member
😭😭😭😭😭 how embarrassing
i’m sorry but what the actual fuck??? there’s so much to unpack here
1) firstly, prank calls were funny like 10 years ago grow tf ana
2) prank calling him for MONTHS??? i kinddd of get maybe doing it once as a joke but you’re telling me she literally kept this up for months?! even if you are friends with someone that’s not funny in my opinion, he was obviously quite freaked out by it all and she still only admitted it was her after MONTHS?
3) does this girl have nothing better to do with her time than plan this weird and pointless ‘prank’ on a friend she doesn’t even seem all that close to?! i’m actually so embarrassed for her wtf

Reactions: 57

GossWhore

VIP Member
Saffron really told on Ana;
- her gym in her block has everything and is basically empty...but Ana never goes to the gym
- you can book dieticians where the pool is... but Ana has never done this
- There's a food store inside the building...but Ana makes it seems she can't buy anything but McDonald's
- everyone is good looking in her building...But Ana can't find a man to save her life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

D_Wills

VIP Member
The sexualisation of gay men by straight women is really fucking weird
But at the same time, why should a gay guy be allowed to say that. If a straight man said "TITS" it would be seen as fucking gross. She has such weird relationships with her gay friends.

Reactions: 54

coconochanel

VIP Member
There is a difference in treating a child and spoiling him and they have spoilt him. He is an entitled little brat and Julie should put her foot down and start saying no. No to six pastries, no to six chocolate flakes, no to five chocolate brownies. He s a child and needs some boundaries its doing him no favours giving him everything he asks for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Hereforthedrama124

Shows herself getting a pre movie snack at 11:30pm (supposedly) then watches all of Bridesmaids. But when she’s in bed her phone says 23:51. So didn’t watch anything & just filmed herself sitting in the cinema?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Ana slipping in Julie’s bad back in case the benefit officers start questioning why they’re paying disability benefits to a rollercoaster enthusiast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

lilacrain

Just here to share how utterly pissed off I am that Ana has been GIFTED tickets to see the queen that is beyoncé when I had to save for months to afford mine. If you like her that much pay for your own ticket ffs it infuriates me how she gets everything handed to her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51