Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s embarrassed, probably just wants to keep it private until they become unofficial (if they aren’t already). They seem well suited tbh. He’s the sort of person I’d imagine her with.

Reactions: 8
can't wait for todays video. i will be on her channel bang on 10am refreshing frantically for the

i SPENT £200 on Mcdonald's winning sips and you WON'T BELIEVE what happened!!!

(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am sick of her doing food videos. It seems that’s all she does. Ana her some video ideas
1. Take cookery lessons
2. Vlog a week in your life that doesn’t include an AD taking up 3/4 of the video
3. Show us what you are doing to become a TV presenter (I’m sure she said this is what she’d love to be doing)
4. Pack with me for LA and Coachella
5. Show us Manchester and not the bars and clubs but the different aspects of the city
6. Do a video explaining the cost of living in Manchester. Tell us your rent, bills, car payment etc, and how you budget

Reactions: 29
6. Do a video explaining the cost of living in Manchester. Tell us your rent, bills, car payment etc, and how you budget
In fairness she’d get ripped for this, we’d looked moving into the city and her block was my partners favourite and it was over £2k a month. Manchester rent is a lot but that’s a joke, her monthly budget will be borderline insulting to other young people in Manchester. I don’t think we’ve ever seen her on a tram so her transport costs will be disgusting.

Reactions: 20
Oh here we go another 24 hour food challenge 🙄🙄
---
I wish she would learn to talk properly

‘We’ve just GOTTEN our breakfast’

It got Anna, we have just got our breakfast!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
god its just beyond boring at this point, not even tit enough for me to write a proper post on here. Switch it up ana, it’s no surprise that you struggle to reach your old views when all your videos are the bleeping same recycled tit!! So lazy

can you believe the amount she gets paid for this 😵💫

Reactions: 23
Ugh who’s gonna tell her that 24 hours isn’t the same as 12 hours? Swear her last 3 videos she hasn’t done the challenge into the next day

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
but she’s at disney what else were u and callum gonna eat for the day 🤣 it’s not really a challenge tho isit ana

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She said that they had ‘tooken’ a picture of Callum - definitely need that English GCSE!
Another lazy video. As well as easy content it’s probably an excuse to eat crap and tell George that it’s for work so the soggy crisps will have to be eaten another day!
She’s such a sucker. All of the food is mass produced, but is different because it is shaped like Mickey Mouse!
Our ex-povvo queen also mentioned going to Disney land Paris when she was 5 with Julie and Nanny! 💷💷💷

Reactions: 15
Her annoying little intro seems so outdated and pointless these days (as does anyone else’s). Just get on with the video.
---
I’m sorry, did she just say “There’s also chocolate in it” about a PAIN AU CHOCOLAT.

I can’t cope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus, I could barely make out a word she was saying all the way through the video as she mumbling shite with her gob full of food.. it's disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here.....her saying it's the best garlic bread she's ever had and Callum responding with it tastes like the one from Asda is sending me

and those nails my god, what an embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.