Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that Atticus gets plane sick but says he’ll be fine now it first class 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s still a plane Atticus!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Atticus putting food in his mouth whilst talking to the camera then it starts falling out his mouth, why would she keep that in especially when he’s already said what he’s saying 2 times before this happens, gross

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Julie crying at the turbulence sent me 😂😂 especially as she was so happy they were in first class so wouldn’t get turbulence!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
How many times do they have to mention the back of the plane and how bad it is for the povos who have to sit there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
As someone who has been lucky enough to go to nyc many times, you absolutely can get bigger hotel rooms. Quite a broad statement that all hotel rooms in New York are tiny 😂

Reactions: 31
As someone who has been lucky enough to go to nyc many times, you absolutely can get bigger hotel rooms. Quite a broad statement that all hotel rooms in New York are tiny 😂
I know we’re going at Christmas and our hotel room is a decent size.. I totally agree with you

Reactions: 3
How many times do they have to mention the back of the plane and how bad it is for the povos who have to sit there
Tell me they didn't! As if their not disliked enough now making comments about the economy( is that what it's called?) Part of the plane boasting about being in business someone give them a dose of manners and fast particularly atticus!

I hope the other passengers don't happen to watch her videos disgusting 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Bratticus expecting a suprise as soon as they got to Manchester. Also all 3 of them thinking that bubs wouldn’t get sick now he’ll be in first class. Sickness is sickness, doesn’t matter where you sit on the plane. Also best thing is Me Julie thinking turbulence wouldn’t happen in first class 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Julie crying at the turbulence sent me 😂😂 especially as she was so happy they were in first class so wouldn’t get turbulence!
She "weren't" crying, she just had tears in 'er eyes!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It wasn’t even first it was virgin business, and on an old model so didn’t even look worth the money to me

Reactions: 23
Can you imagine how even more insufferable he will be now his flown first class, feel sorry for the classmates!

It wasn’t even first it was virgin business, and on an old model so didn’t even look worth the money to me
I thought the same. I’d be livid if I paid all that money and that’s what I got.

julie is such a weirdo. Crying at turbulence and then screaming out “Ana do something!!” Like why as a parent would you put that on your kid. YOU are the parent! Ffs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I thought the same. I’d be livid if I paid all that money and that’s what I got.

julie is such a weirdo. Crying at turbulence and then screaming out “Ana do something!!” Like why as a parent would you put that on your kid. YOU are the parent! Ffs
More to the point why would ana film Julie getting distressed wouldn't she have known about that by now really not a good look for her 🤔 (for ana)

Reactions: 8
Definitely not first class, was 100% business class. What’s the point in lying when it’s so obvious?

Just how entitled are they? Back to the damn golden envelope again yawn. They were so excited it doesn’t look that good in ‘business class’ and the menu was very basic I wouldn’t eat any of that except the pie and the cheese board lol. Not sure I’d like a small bed on a plane would rather be sat up especially if there was turbulence.
Bratticus actually handled it better than Joolie 😂

Reactions: 2
Need to bring back “Rich Kids Go Skint” just for Atticus to go on

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.