Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's bigger than a E cup. She looks like a D cup, they look slightly smaller then mine and i'm like double D.

I have the opposite problem, i have very dry scalp and i can't tell if i'd rather have that or greasy skin
I'm a D cup and her boobs are wayyyyy bigger than mine, even her smaller one 😂 I reckon she is a low band size and a big cup size

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if it’s just me but it really grates me when she calls a show on the west end a ‘west end’. Does she realise west end is the area not the name for theatre shows?
Same 👋 When she said Atticus wouldn't sit through a west end, I'm like what does that even mean 😂
But he would sit through A BROADWAY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's what I thought 🤔 but then people were saying about ana not washing her hair for three days so made me question my hair hygiene 😅 tbf hers is noticeably greasy!
I think she piles more and more product on. So she's putting gel on hair that would be fine being brushed back and hasn't worked out what suits her hair

I think she piles more and more product on. So she's putting gel on hair that would be fine being brushed back and hasn't worked out what suits her hair
How often do we think she washes her pillowcases then?? Admittedly I’m a wash my hair everyday girl and I’m certainly not coming for any of you who aren’t!! You do you 💋💋 but I PERSONALLY cannot stand any kind of product build up on my hair or pillow case - I bet hers is FILTHY!! 🤮🤮🤢

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit late on this weeks podcast rant but just finished it today. I actually liked the guest this week, mature and very entertaining however it just continued to showcase how inexperienced these girls are. I can’t believe they have this podcast to their name.

I feel bad for Ana sometimes as you can see how much she looks over to saffron for reassurance on things. Ana hesitates to state her opinion on topics and I noticed in this weeks episode in particular you would catch Ana looking over to Saffron for her ‘approval’ before finishing off what she would like to say. If Saffron ends up agreeing it’s almost like a confidence boost for Ana.

I reckon Saffron then thrives of this weakness of Anas which then makes it easier for Saffron to make her little patronising comments towards Ana. It’s so uncomfortable to watch and if they didn’t advertise it so much, I wouldn’t think they were friends…..Saffron has a lot of confidence and she should use this to give her friend a positive confidence booster instead she just puts Ana down most of the time.

That’s my weekly rant, on the bright side I enjoyed the guest this week though 😅
I thought ana looked and spoke like such a teenager next to the guest, completely out of her depth.

Reactions: 2
How often do we think she washes her pillowcases then?? Admittedly I’m a wash my hair everyday girl and I’m certainly not coming for any of you who aren’t!! You do you 💋💋 but I PERSONALLY cannot stand any kind of product build up on my hair or pillow case - I bet hers is FILTHY!! 🤮🤮🤢
She doesn't even have pillowcases lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg i wanna know how you have the time to wash your hair everyday!!!!! creds to you but twice a week is all i can manage😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ew she’s wearing the gap x Balenciaga hoodie in the intro

---

Ew she’s even more disgusting for letting a strangers dog lick her face “so much” that her “makeup came off”

I put my monthly wage on Ana never moving to Safs. Why do these two say the same thing every time they see each other? Remember when Saf visited Ana in Manchester and they planned for her to move up there. Or all the holidays they plan but never go on. It's bizarre.
100% this is never going to happen!

Don’t know if it’s just me but it really grates me when she calls a show on the west end a ‘west end’. Does she realise west end is the area not the name for theatre shows?
No she’s thick as tit she’s also going to watch A BROADWAY in New York

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched Saffrons new video? The absolute shade she gives Ana in the first 5 minutes 🤣.. As someone said- who needs enemies when you have a friend like Saffron! I noticed aswell in Ana's latest video she was all excited because Libby and Nicole were going to join them at lunch but she only showed Nicole.. But in Saffrons video saff said Libby MIGHT join but she is "feeling unwell" 😫 we all know Libby can't stand Ana 🤣
Whats the tea on libby and ana

Atticus was expecting a surprise when they went to Manchester to fly to New York - at this point he's that spoilt that he expects these things. Also Julie asks if he wants to try a strawberry and he says no but runs over at the thought of getting to eat a brownie.

Reactions: 50
Atticus was expecting a surprise when they went to Manchester to fly to New York - at this point he's that spoilt that he expects these things. Also Julie asks if he wants to try a strawberry and he says no but runs over at the thought of getting to eat a brownie.
It was only a matter of time, as thoughtful as the surprises are it's gotten to the point atticus expects them all the time.
For example every Christmas he will likely expect some big holiday or expensive gifts.
Unless someone actually sits him down and explains that he can't be getting surprises every other day things will only get worse.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.