Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t really get how a girl with so much money & has been gifted so many nice meals at 5 star restaurants thinks the most average food is ‘10/10’ and ‘unreal’? Like when she got those waffle hashbrowns from McDonald’s and described them as if they were the best things she’s ever tasted 🤦🏼‍♀️
The top comment was this and she deleted it
Screenshot_20230212_185505.jpg

But ANOTHER comment highlighting the SAME things is now top comment loooool Ana your audience are exhausted with your BLAND tastebuds
Screenshot_20230212_210505.jpg

Reactions: 20
also the look Julie gives her when she’s taking the piss out of her not knowing what the buzzer was in jolibees was disgusting she gen hates her doesn’t she . My mother would never look at me like that
That look was TERRIFYING! 😱 she was FILTHY!!

Reactions: 5
Ana “People think Atticus only eats chicken”
Mejooolie “NO HE DOESN’T!!!!!😡 aT hOmE hE eAtS sTeAk AnD LaMb AnD BoLoGnAiSe 💁‍♀️🥴” …..sounds fake but ooOoOoKay 🫠
24D49461-F562-4C05-BE5F-D731B7D95BB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm still cracking up at Atticus moaning all the way through the trip to go to Jolibees, ordering his usual bland chicken and chips and then not even liking it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like I've heard the story of the bleeping tripod and the $54 pliers at least three times over various videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are the most uneducated, basic family that have sadly fallen into money I’ve ever heard of !!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Genuine question, I ain’t takin the piss here darlin as Jobless Jool would say but how in the f*cking f*ck have Jool, Alien/Aitch/Sam Smith/Gollum and Brattycus not had heart attacks/been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes yet?? Their diets are atrociously bad! Shocking, shocking stuff. No wonder they all look haggard and rough as anything! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuine question, I ain’t takin the piss here darlin as Jobless Jool would say but how in the f*cking f*ck have Jool, Alien/Aitch/Sam Smith/Gollum and Brattycus not had heart attacks/been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes yet?? Their diets are atrociously bad! Shocking, shocking stuff. No wonder they all look haggard and rough as anything! 😮
Our Julie doesn’t eat fast food remember ! She just lives a healthy diet of fags and coffee!! Jealous are ya !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Our Julie doesn’t eat fast food remember ! She just lives a healthy diet of fags and coffee!! Jealous are ya !!
You stoooooopid girl, joolie orders fried chicken with a side of spaghetti 🥴 (can't even believe I've put that in the same sentence) THEN she has a fag and coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She could do so much more if she had any creativity, it’s just getting boring now and those ear muffs…

Reactions: 14
You stoooooopid girl, joolie orders fried chicken with a side of spaghetti 🥴 (can't even believe I've put that in the same sentence) THEN she has a fag and coffee
Ok so I had never heard of Jollibees either but another YouTuber I follow Daisy Sue recently did a video there and “apparently” the fried chicken and spaghetti are actually what they’re known for! Lol go figure 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but Ana is the definition of basic witch. There’s absolutely nothing about her at all.

Reactions: 24
defeats the whole point of trying fast food in another country if you're gonna order the SAME items we have in the UK.. there were so many other things on those menus that we don't have here that i would've loved to try, a cheese quesadilla is a cheese quesadilla bebe

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe they have gone to NYC and haven’t really tried any other restaurants that they would only experience in New York. McDonalds twice & Applebees twice. What a waste

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe they have gone to NYC and haven’t really tried any other restaurants that they would only experience in New York. McDonalds twice & Applebees twice. What a waste
New York is famous for its pizza which surely even picky eaters will try. It's a complete waste to not try a hole in the wall place.

Reactions: 14
Atticus coughing constantly in the videos genuinely put me off my dinner. I was watching her video when eating & I suddenly lost my appetite!
Very brave of you to even open a video of Ana's with Atticus in it, while you're eating, let alone a 24 hour food video with the Brat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.