New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on ana’s thread that there’s a vlog where u can see jas dancing with a boy and looks like she cheated on her bf, anyone know which vlog?
She’s not posted her bf much since being back from aus which you’d think 6 weeks away she’d be buzzin to show!

Reactions: 1
Remember when Sophie refused to show her bf, now that’s all she bloody does like having a bf is her only personality trait

Reactions: 3
So bored of them now. Sophie only speaks about her bf. Jasmine has a constant sore throat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way her bf just sits around while she's cooking all these homemade meals for him rather than them cooking together gives me such an ick, literally just bringing food to him on the sofa all the time

It’s her constant blocked nose/croaky voice (pack of fags a day, probably) that annoys the tit out of me. How she’s got so many followers is beyond me. And don’t get me started on that good for nothing fella of hers. Such a wet fart for such a young man 🫤

Reactions: 7
Remember when Sophie refused to show her bf, now that’s all she bloody does like having a bf is her only personality trait
Sophie just posted a reel about how she’s learnt you can’t control anything with lots of clips of life with friends but no bf… wonder if something has happened

• Wow
i just checked and it’s been deleted but during the time everyone was posing about #blm i remember seeing on bens insta he posted an ‘all lives matter’ post and jasmine liked it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2