Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Olivia Grace and Lovevie and they’re on the exact same Australia trip ana went on, and the difference between their stories is insane, how is this anas job

Reactions: 17
I got recommended a vlog of Ana’s where her friend Katie surprised her with beautiful letters.

I’ve never watched any of Ana’s videos with her friends really so not too familiar with any of them.

What happened to Katie? When did they stop being friends?

I also think Katie might have had a big crush on Ana just reading those letters.

However, Katie and Ana seemed like they had a good friendship and it made me sad thinking about how her current “friends” don’t value her like Katie seemed to.

Reactions: 6
Will she be uploading her 'what I got for Christmas' video with bratticus tonight? if so, like Julie we will be needing 10 drinks but it wont be coffee we will be needing to get through it will be alcohol and plenty of it🥂🍻🍺🍾🍸🥃🥴

Reactions: 6
She’s off to South Africa soon guys plus going to New York… honestly this girl does duck all yet is able to do things many people would dream of… she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a 40 hour week. Stick her in hospitality with no breaks, no loo breaks etc and she would not make it till the end!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She’s off to South Africa soon guys plus going to New York… honestly this girl does duck all yet is able to do things many people would dream of… she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a 40 hour week. Stick her in hospitality with no breaks, no loo breaks etc and she would not make it till the end!
Tell me that's a joke, she's just had a free 6 week holiday in the sun on top of the others at least 20 altogether and now on top of new york and centre parcs she off to south Africa too??
She needs a reality check and fast she better not even say how they are all much needed after doing nothing since last year.

Her new years clip was purely holidays and that's it how she's not embarrassed embarrassed post it is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Tell me that's a joke, she's just had a free 6 week holiday in the sun on top of the others at least 20 altogether and now on top of new york and centre parcs she off to south Africa too??
She needs a reality check and fast she better not even say how they are all much needed after doing nothing since last year.

Her new years clip was purely holidays and that's it how she's not embarrassed embarrassed post it is beyond me.
she's just posted some tit video on tiktok unboxing an awful ego haul with these shoes from the 90's.... its disgusting

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure. I often think the children of celebrities tend to go private schools and are probably more accommodating because they pay fees and probably take their lifestyle into account. But Atticus is at a mainstream state school! I wondered if Julie calls and says that he is ill. I don’t know if the school would be allowed to say that we have seen your vlog and Ana’s, and know he is on holiday!
He’ll go private eventually I think and Julie will say how well she has done seeing as she was a benefit scrounger before hanging off her daughters coat tails, woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that ego outfit is the most boring basic outfit ever! She’s getting payed to promote that tit?

Reactions: 7
He’ll go private eventually I think and Julie will say how well she has done seeing as she was a benefit scrounger before hanging off her daughters coat tails, woman.
How can they afford private school? No chance? Ana isn’t going to loan Julie the money for that??

Reactions: 7
Is she going to SA with itv2 for love island or something ? I remember she went out to Majorca villa too

Reactions: 8
£3750 that bracelet cost that she brought ‘just to celebrate her podcast’ 😳😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ana has DEFFOOOOOO told atticus he’s not allowed to interrupt her I’m latest video you can see he’s dyingggg to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
WHAT IS AN EIGHT YEAR OLD DOING WITH AN IPHONE X oh my god, knowing how toxic the internet can be id shield my sibling from it as long as possible....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
No way did Julie buy her £500 headphones :rolleyes: oh and bratticus now loves Lush bath bombs.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Where is Anna getting it from that Harry Potter was a £1000 in London? Yes the tickets are not cheap but they are not £1000! I went when it first came out and I think it was about £165 for both shows - yes I agree it’s still quite expensive, but it’s nowhere near as expensive as she is making out

Reactions: 18
Where is Anna getting it from that Harry Potter was a £1000 in London? Yes the tickets are not cheap but they are not £1000! I went when it first came out and I think it was about £165 for both shows - yes I agree it’s still quite expensive, but it’s nowhere near as expensive as she is making out
Maybe she means the resale ones.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.