Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That book Atticus got given seems incredibly young for him

Reactions: 13
I follow Olivia Grace and Lovevie and theyā€™re on the exact same Australia trip ana went on, and the difference between their stories is insane, how is this anas job
And theyā€™re all using suitcases shows how Ana took a backpack to make her seem like she was actually travelling lol

Reactions: 5
Heā€™s probably going to use his IPhone to send Santa his Christmas list šŸ™ˆ like wtfā€¦ surely if he still believes in Santa/ Rudolph thatā€™s a sign heā€™s too young for an iPhone? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At 14:05 in her new video, Ana says that Atticus watched the end of Love Actually and she's like "Atticus loved the ending" in a suggestive way. He goes all shy and is saying "Don't Ana" and she says "No I won't but he watched it SEVERAL times".

Admittedly, I haven't watched that film in a few years because I've rinsed it but what happens at the end that he was rewatching and was such a big deal? The only thing I could think of was maybe the two kids at the airport at the end where the American girl kisses the boy on the cheek but surely that's not a big enough deal to rewind multiple times?

Reactions: 5
She cannot be that fucken stupid
Weā€™re going to New York in a month today ā€œthe 30th or somethingā€ babeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ next month is Feb ā€¦..??????????????

Weā€™re going to New York in a month today ā€œthe 30th or somethingā€ babeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ next month is Feb ā€¦..??????????????
WAIT Iā€™m a fool she totes means jan lololololololol jokes jokes jokes ignore peeps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

WAIT Iā€™m a fool she totes means jan lololololololol jokes jokes jokes ignore peeps
I was just about to reply that I think they just filmed this on Boxing Day cause they talk about the sales

Reactions: 2
Where did she announce that she was going to South Africa? Iā€™m assuming tiktok because I donā€™t have it and I havenā€™t seen anythingšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I wish it had just been Julieā€™s reaction and not bratticus, she couldnā€™t get a word in because he was piping up me me me.

I get that he might have traits but some discipline wouldnā€™t hurt.

It was a thoughtful gift and the moment was a bit spoilt by having him there.

Reactions: 15
I wish it had just been Julieā€™s reaction and not bratticus, she couldnā€™t get a word in because he was piping up me me me.

I get that he might have traits but some discipline wouldnā€™t hurt.

It was a thoughtful gift and the moment was a bit spoilt by having him there.
Was it a thoughtful gift though or was it an easy cop out by Ana , letā€™s face sheā€™s booked it during term time , they are having to travel to her the day before to get the flights , sheā€™s going to Vlog and film videos of the holiday so sheā€™s basically getting it all paid for by YouTube and her viewers .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was it a thoughtful gift though or was it an easy cop out by Ana , letā€™s face sheā€™s booked it during term time , they are having to travel to her the day before to get the flights , sheā€™s going to Vlog and film videos of the holiday so sheā€™s basically getting it all paid for by YouTube and her viewers .
Thatā€™s her ā€œjobā€ tho not justifying it or saying itā€™s right especially in these times.

If someone got me the holiday as a gift I would consider it thoughtful.

I agree could have picked a different time of year but itā€™s cheaper to go during term time right or wrong and flights may have been cheaper from Manchester airport as itā€™s not Gatwick or Heathrow.

Reactions: 1
How can they afford private school? No chance? Ana isnā€™t going to loan Julie the money for that??
Julie seems to be a lot of bringing in money and you get bursaries etc. Itā€™s just a guess, I just think they seem to enjoy living above their means and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if that was a route they followed.

Reactions: 1
Would have been more thoughtful IMO to buy a house for Julie and atticus live, Julie could pay Ana rent so both Julie and atticus have some stability as Julie will never be able to afford to buy a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I made the mistake of listening to the podcast. I don't know anything about Flossie but my word she's pretentious. What's sad is these people influence people their age (thankfully I'm 10 years older and not as niave) but dismissing nice guys and a decent sounding date like the cube because it's not 'on trend' or 'cool' is ridiculous. Everyone likes different things, but this generation seems to be like how mine was in high school in the 90's - if you didn't all do the same thing or all like the same thing you were labelled as weird. Sadly this group of the younger generation don't seem to have grown out of this or recognised it as being toxic.

Reactions: 23
Would have been more thoughtful IMO to buy a house for Julie and atticus live, Julie could pay Ana rent so both Julie and atticus have some stability as Julie will never be able to afford to buy a house.
Why should Ana buy Julie a house? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.