Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imo Julie being a parent should get atticus’ teeth sorted before it’s too late. for Ana she now needs to get herself to an orthodontist herself, just take the bull by the horns and do it. It will make such a difference to her life. Get to a hygienist Aswell it will help with the swollen gums/gum disease. Braces are not that bad I had them when I was in secondary school. They hurt for a while but you get used to it and the end result is amazing… she’ll really thank herself in the future.

Reactions: 18
she is so tired looking omg any one would think she works a proper 9-5 🤣🤣🤣 she really has some unfortunate facial features even Stevie Wonder wouldn’t go near her 😭😭😭
Her and Julies look would make you think they’re doing hard graft 16 hours a day 6 days a week. Like she’s been on night shifts since she turned 16. Not the pampered leisurely lives they lead with their unlimited lie ins and self boss routines. My great grandad didn’t look like that when he passed and best believe he put in the graft. Heck my granny still gets mistaken for being my mum and she’s been a pensioner for over a decade (context I’m the same age as Ana).

Reactions: 13
Her and Julies look would make you think they’re doing hard graft 16 hours a day 6 days a week. Like she’s been on night shifts since she turned 16. Not the pampered leisurely lives they lead with their unlimited lie ins and self boss routines. My great grandad didn’t look like that when he passed and best believe he put in the graft. Heck my granny still gets mistaken for being my mum and she’s been a pensioner for over a decade (context I’m the same age as Ana).
We’re talking about the girl who put herself on bed rest while taking a course of antibiotics here 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fun fact - my partner was a really good friend of Ana’s in high school. I watch on here but don’t really view this thread. Just thought I’d post for anyone who cares 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fun fact - my partner was a really good friend of Ana’s in high school. I watch on here but don’t really view this thread. Just thought I’d post for anyone who cares 🙃
Oooh! 🫖🫖🫖🫖

Reactions: 1
No she didn’t. You do realise we can view all your previous messages on here yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would I lie? She did. She’s been in quite a few of her old vlogs. Why would I make up such a bizarre random fact 😂?

And what about my old previous messages? I do realise that yeah, what about them?
I just find it hard to believe that someone who attended high school with Ana has a 9 year old and another child/children given that she would only be 21 or 22 herself.
You also said you’ve got a “close mate” who slept with KP before all the surgery when she was a Page 3 girl which was circa 1996, I’m assuming you’re around the same age as him?
The math ain’t mathing for me sorry.

Of course I hadn’t considered at first these could be your kids from a previous relationship, and Anas friend is their Stepmum?
That’s plausible, I just don’t believe it.
And if that is the case we all know Ana reads here and she’ll likely know exactly who you are outing you and your partner - if so would she be comfortable with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just find it hard to believe that someone who attended high school with Ana has a 9 year old and another child/children given that she would only be 21 or 22 herself.
You also said you’ve got a “close mate” who slept with KP before all the surgery when she was a Page 3 girl which was circa 1996, I’m assuming you’re around the same age as him?
The math ain’t mathing for me sorry.

Of course I hadn’t considered at first these could be your kids from a previous relationship, and Anas friend is their Stepmum?
That’s plausible, I just don’t believe it.
And if that is the case we all know Ana reads here and she’ll likely know exactly who you are outing you and your partner - if so would she be comfortable with that?
TOP TATTLER OF 2023

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So you’re a detective now? Well you’re not a very good one because all the conclusions you’ve jumped to are wrong :) I’m not the same age as Katie price, my friend who has been with Katie price is older than me. Not that there’s anything wrong with that? I’m older than my o/h too. And it’s a bit judgey of you to say my o/h is too young to have kids, I had kids before I met her (again, nothing wrong with that). And Ana can see this all she wants, I’ve not said anything wrong, I just made a statement? I don’t know why it’s all so hard to believe, or why I’d wanna lie about such weird stuff 🤣 if I wanted clout I wouldn’t be making lies about Katie price and Ana. I didn’t even know who Ana was before I got with my Mrs.

Reactions: 2
So you’re a detective now? Well you’re not a very good one because all the conclusions you’ve jumped to are wrong :) I’m not the same age as Katie price, my friend who has been with Katie price is older than me. Not that there’s anything wrong with that? I’m older than my o/h too. And it’s a bit judgey of you to say my o/h is too young to have kids, I had kids before I met her (again, nothing wrong with that). And Ana can see this all she wants, I’ve not said anything wrong, I just made a statement? I don’t know why it’s all so hard to believe, or why I’d wanna lie about such weird stuff 🤣 if I wanted clout I wouldn’t be making lies about Katie price and Ana. I didn’t even know who Ana was before I got with my Mrs.
God who cares

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.