Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that's against the rules, especially when they probably don't know ana and Co
In my job we can only use staff discount for ourselves and have separate discount to give others!
Atticus shouldn't have said anything šŸ˜”
Youā€™d think Ana or scrounge bag Julie would say to the employee Omg thankyou and Iā€™m so so so so šŸ™„ grateful but we will pay like everyone else please give the discount to someone who needs it , but nope the money grabbing family will literally take every freebie and discount that swings their way !!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The non-existent table manners of this family and the way they talk while they are eating is repulsive šŸ¤®
4C90A307-5DEE-4747-A365-1186D5FB2775.jpeg
A11F8C76-B2D4-445A-BE26-6FA28C152E56.jpeg

1EF96AA4-4DC6-4514-9166-9D0BF425FE69.jpeg
Theyā€™re all equally as irritating, smug and self-entitled and the way they all eat... just no šŸ¤®

Anaā€™s mouth when she chews and her mismatching gnashers is enough to put anyone off their Christmas dinner. They are trashy and certainly not classy, they think money is an infinite accessory as well. Give it 10 years...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The non-existent table manners of this family and the way they talk while they are eating is repulsive šŸ¤®
View attachment 1830335View attachment 1830322
View attachment 1830323Theyā€™re all equally as irritating, smug and self-entitled and the way they all eat... just no šŸ¤®

Anaā€™s mouth when she chews and her mismatching gnashers is enough to put anyone off their Christmas dinner. They are trashy and certainly not classy, they think money is an infinite accessory as well. Give it 10 years...
It looks like Ana hasnā€™t been fed in years, every mouthful of anything she eats has to follow with an orgasmic looking face. It could be dog shite and it would still happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
wtf is she wearing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ when you have basic training at 7 but going on a night out at 8 šŸ„“šŸ¤£
not to mention all the hangy bits on the trousers literally dragging along the floor?! she really has no fashion sense whatsoever
What the f is that outfit

Reactions: 1
It looks like Ana hasnā€™t been fed in years, every mouthful of anything she eats has to follow with an orgasmic looking face. It could be dog shite and it would still happen
Not to be dramatic but Iā€™m eating these donut balls and I want to cry! šŸ„“šŸ„“ ā€¦ooook then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I bet Richie Rich is already counting how much has been spent on him!
I donā€™t remember Ana mentioning a turkey or buying one. KFC family bucket it is then!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sprouts and Broccoli in one panā€¦ either rock hard sprouts or soggy mush of broccoli thereā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aaaaw looks like sheā€™d not one of Safā€™s ā€œbest friendsā€ didnā€™t get included in the secret Santa gift video šŸ˜¢šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14

How it is a "family tradition" when you started it last year?

Screenshot_20221225_172515.jpg

Previous years they didn't
Screenshot_20221225_171753.jpg
Screenshot_20221225_171435.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You can just tell itā€™s going to be a tit dinner
No seasoning at all, no honey on the carrots or parsnips even though sheā€™s apparently ā€œobsessedā€ with honey glazed carrots, no hot oil for roast potatoes, cauliflower looks dry as hell. Can they not cook anything???

Reactions: 37
Tbf we donā€™t use seasoning probs bc I grew up without so my pallets suited to it. No oil on roasts tho? Grim

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.