Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They paid £120 for that scam deal at Bicester? You can buy everything they bought online & probably find discounts if you hunt enough, and if they came early enough they could probably find a parking space, same as if they booked a restaurant early enough. Idiots.

I’m bleeping livid that they got 30% off in vans just because they are from YouTube. Shame on the person that gave them that. Mug

I also don’t want to see what she got, hauls are un relatable and there’s a cost of living crisis.

ALSO THEY WENT TO TESCO AND DIDN’T TAKE A CLUBCARD?! I thought Julie was an ambassador?
and you get 10% off for free if you just download the app 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ana said in the podcast that she doesn’t understand people who make tik toks about their break up when Gaz was doing that a few months ago 😂

Ana said in the podcast that she doesn’t understand people who make tik toks about their break up when Gaz was doing that a few months ago 😂
But was she not making tiktoks when her sneaky link found a better link? And she was in her ‘heartbroken but no one knew eras’🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah even the story she posted on Christmas Day showed the veg and potatoes, but no turkey! We’ll have to wait for the video that Ana couldn’t possibly strain herself to edit herself!

Reactions: 8
Yeah even the story she posted on Christmas Day showed the veg and potatoes, but no turkey! We’ll have to wait for the video that Ana couldn’t possibly strain herself to edit herself!
We may get the Christmas Day vlog tonight. So will probably see a Christmas dinner that looks anaemic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A bra??? To host Xmas dinner??? With your mum and 8 year old brother??? Stay classy xoxo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
So there was a Turkey? Couldn’t be bothered with first 25 minutes of Bratticus just wanted to be nosey and see what they cooked. But yeah who does it in a bra? They’re so weird the lot of them.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is she talking about. Saying she’s so behind on the make-up trends because she was in Australia for 6 weeks and only wore it twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
why say in practically every vlog i’m waiting for the podcast for saffs reaction & then when asked she just says tit went down ahahahh?
what was the point

Reactions: 12
Remember when she snubbed her nose up at Julie for not using duck fat for the roast pots, even though Freya told her about it, when cooking a roast for Ana at her own flat like the week before 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
watching her new vlog and it’s almost painful to see how obsessed she is with following trends and what’s ‘in’, she says she’s behind on makeup trends because she still uses a beauty blender and she doesn’t think people are doing that anymore, it just shows how desperate she is to fit in, if she likes using a beauty blender then use one? even when she did the little clothing haul and was saying silver metallic clothes are ‘really in right now’ but she doesn’t really like them bc she wears gold jewellery etc. and then shows a silver metallic co-ord she bought anyway, then the bag ‘i’ve been seeing this all over my for you page’, get your own personality it’s actually a joke at this point

also her saying she wears her hair up everyday because she’s trying to grow it out and that’s the healthiest thing for it? but she literally has it tightly scraped back with loads of gel in it and she’ll leave it in the same hairstyle for days, sleeping in it etc., why doesn’t she just have it down or loosely up

Reactions: 60
watching her new vlog and it’s almost painful to see how obsessed she is with following trends and what’s ‘in’, she says she’s behind on makeup trends because she still uses a beauty blender and she doesn’t think people are doing that anymore, it just shows how desperate she is to fit in, if she likes using a beauty blender then use one? even when she did the little clothing haul and was saying silver metallic clothes are ‘really in right now’ but she doesn’t really like them bc she wears gold jewellery etc. and then shows a silver metallic co-ord she bought anyway, then the bag ‘i’ve been seeing this all over my for you page’, get your own personality it’s actually a joke at this point

also her saying she wears her hair up everyday because she’s trying to grow it out and that’s the healthiest thing for it? but she literally has it tightly scraped back with loads of gel in it and she’ll leave it in the same hairstyle for days, sleeping in it etc., why doesn’t she just have it down or loosely up
Yes & in the other vlog she said she bought Ugg’s because ‘they’re really on brand right now’ she’s so tragic.

Reactions: 29
She didn’t know what to call the Christmas pyjamas after calling them Christmas pyjamas because she normally wears a t shirt to bed… honestly what is this girl on about even atticus looked at her like wtf😂😂

Reactions: 23
When she was trying to describe the paper hat but it was card ‘omg it’s not paper it’s card’ 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Its Bratticus eating unseasoned turkey with his fingers with the cutlery not touched saying how he's going to have 4 portions of turkey later for me...

putting out 6 or so carrots and Ana and MeJulie saying no but he does it anyway, or saying 'I AM' having 6 flakes in my ice cream, he's NEVER heard the word no!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I know it was Christmas Day but 3 Yorkshire puddings on Bratticus's plate! He's 8!

How has she not got rosemary and Thyme in her cupboards? They’re like a basic herb. Not even like the fresh stuff, just a dried jar. What does she cook with?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.