Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god why are they watching love actually with atticus that’s very inappropriate

Reactions: 22
A6141997-4A03-4AF1-940C-892471C6AD7E.jpeg
Im no make up artist but her make up does not look great :/ wrong foundation colour, looks like more patchy bronzer, the lip colour doesn’t go with her whole look, her eyebrows aren’t filled in which looks a bit odd when theres a full face of make up, whats going on

• Sick
Reactions: 11
who wears combat trousers to the Ivy? The daughter of a mother who doesn't take her hat of in a restaurant. And who lets their young brother take those types of tragic photos? I think it's time to start an ick list because it keeps growing.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She really needs to stop trying to make the Elf or Grinch thing happen. It’s so boring!
I’m looking forward to seeing the sad roast and Atticus counting his presents!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone listen to her BBC segment? Did she say anything of note other than bleeping Elf vs. the Grinch????

Reactions: 10
Who's gonna take one for the team and listen to the radio 1 show?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also where’s the video where her friends nearly left without her and she had a tantrum? (From the thread title)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So her mum and her brother all slept in her bed on Christmas?? What??
I find this so weird, not just because she has the space to put a blow up bed in the ‘office’ or living room, but Atticus must be what, 8 or 9, so he’ll be hitting puberty soon and something about him, his mom and Ana sharing a bed makes me feel icky. I’m sure there’s an age limit on siblings of the opposite gender sharing a room??

Reactions: 27
She definitely suits the more natural makeup look in her mum's birthday video, not all makeup looks suit everyone, seems like she has naturally long lashes so she doesn't need to wear those half cat eye looking ones she sticks on

Reactions: 11
What did she look like in her mums Bicester vlog? :ROFLMAO: her face was two shades darker than her neck and that long black coat and ugg boots she looked like a bloody hobbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain why her carpet always looks like this?! Does the girl not own a hoover?! It’s manky
It’s probably been trampled on by all sorts so could do with shampooing. The aesthetic is not as clean and white close up!

That pantomime that she was at tonight is about 10 minutes away from me and I have performed at that theatre many times. Don’t get too close please!

Reactions: 3
What did she look like in her mums Bicester vlog? :ROFLMAO: her face was two shades darker than her neck and that long black coat and ugg boots she looked like a bloody hobbit.
my thoughts exactly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: very strange outfit, it was a coat made for an old woman not someone in their 20s

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her stories she kept going on about “you have to wait to hear in the podcast” we’re so boring lol she was sick on some people and some guys asked her if she would answer sex questions as she has a sexpodcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think 70% of the details of her stories from Australia are completely made up 😂 as one would expect

Like the story of her being sick over a bunk bed and the guys in the bed below acting as if nothing was happening and kept on shagging

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.